Guest viewing is limited

THR 19 Months Out - Weak muscles causing problems

Super news!
I’m two weeks out from thr on same side as bad ankle and knee and I cannot believe how much easier it is to walk and just live. Do every day stuff. I’m just trying to temper my enthusiasm and active so I don’t damage any soft tissue
I also get that deep trigger point massage/release work done after major surgeries and being NWB and it helps sooo much. So good for you!

I’m happy for you Jamie
 
Hey Jamie:
Here is a PS regarding a tight bathroom and the knee scooter...rather than do the full blown remodel (pocket doors can be a challenge to put in after the original construction) you can have the door off the tight toilet area removed while you are on the scooter, this give you another inch or two, then put back on by your strong friends!

Good luck!
TC
 
That’s a good suggestion and one my husband and I did in his bathroom off our master bedroom. It’s even tighter than the main bath! I can always fall back on that if needed. Thank you!!
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom