Revision TKR 16 Months Post TKR

Oh, no. That is not the kind of benefit for the many, many years that you gave this country.
 
Update. Had my revision surgery on 1 July 2025 due to loosening. I am out of surgery and dealing with the pain. It took him 2 1/2 hours but the doctor is optimistic. He said he had to “work me over” due to my bone density/calcification and scar tissue. Obviously very painful but definitely a different pain than before. That is a good thing. I start PT next Monday and will take it slow and steady. After 2 years of this I am very excited to watch the progress. Thanks to this forum I am much more aware of how to attack this process. Can’t thank you enough. James
 
Thanks for checking in @JamesW57. Glad you were finally able to get this revision done. I've updated your signature with your revision surgery date.

As a Basic member, you can continue to post about your progress in this thread. If you'd like a fuller experience with personalized support from our staff, you might consider joining our Insiders Club. The advice and information would be especially helpful during your early days of recovery. You can find out more here: Become an Insider

Wishing you all the best!
 
Hi James, :wave:
Thankfully surgery is behind you. I hope you're able manage the pain well enough to remain comfortably mobile.
Great news that your OS is feeling optimistic, I hope you are also. We're thankful you trust the advice found here and I wish you the best in recovery and PT. Please take it s-l-o-w and easy.
Happy 4th...hope it's a good day for you!
@JamesW57
 
Hi James,
It's been one month since your revision. I hope all is going well for you.
Please consider an update when you have time. We'll be here and we care.
@JamesW57
 
Happy Two Month Anniversary!
Wishing you happiness, good health and all the best. Hope you're doing well, James. :)
@JamesW57
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom