Bilateral THR 15 hrs post op bilateral THRs

Status
Not open for further replies.
So happy for you. I'm with you in recovery. Jan 7th was a great day. Hang in there.
 
I really applaud your bravery @jenb ! I could not have done it. You may be hurting for a little while just now, but in a few weeks it will be so much better and these first few days will just be a fading memory. I have no doubt that with your obvious courage and determination you will do just fine. Congratulations!
 
Jenb how are you doing? I am just checking in on you. I am considering doing racing stripes on my walker! Good luck with your recovery. I am less than 2wks away now. 10 days to be exact then I will be on the other side too.
 
...."kudos" to you....God Bless you...you just keep on truckin'......wishing you all the best...."M" from NJ......
 
Congrats & welcome to the club of bilats. It will get better, the 1st week was the worse & then it begins to improve. I'm over a year out from my BTHRs & I don't even know my hips are man made. You will get there too. Just remember ice is your new best friend!
 
Congrats and take it easy its not the hips but you that needs the TLC :). Just listen to your body and do as much or as little as you feel like and your soon be better than ever.
 
Just wanted to add my round of applause for your courageous move. Sorry its been so hard. I was told when that wave of nausea comes on to breathe strongly in thru yr nose and out thru yr mouth. It seemed to help. May it get easier every day. Devorah
 
Hi @jenb How are you coming along? Hope you are feeling well and sailing along to where we all want to be.
:flwrysmile:
 
@jenb just your recovery buddy popping in to see how you're doing. :) hope each say is getting better. I'm finding that it's slow but overall, things are easing up a bit for me. Sending good thoughts and vibes your way. Peggy xoxo
 
@jenb, hope you are ok. Haven't heard from you in awhile. Just wanted you to know I am thinking of you!
 
Hi all! I am one week post-op and this bilateral recovery is not for sissys. I'm having a really hard time with pain & stiffness. My dr changed my meds last night so I could better deal with pt. I had no idea this would hurt as much as it does. Anyone considering bilateral
Posterior surgery needs to know it is NOT a walk in the park.
 
Very sorry to hear you're having a tough time. Undoubtedly things will improve, but while you're waiting I can only imagine. We've all been wondering how you're doing. Wise words fail me and I'll spare you the usual "chin up" routine. Just know that we are here for you and hoping your pain is relieved as quickly as possible.
 
Do hope you get the pain under control...thinking of you. Chrissie xxx


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart®
 
I do hope they get a handle on your pain control soon. You are brave and strong. Thanks for not sugar coating it.
 
Hang in there girl and make sure they take your pain seriously. One day it will turn around for you. Sending prayers your way!
 
Glad to hear from you! I will keep sending the good thoughts your way.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom