Bilateral THR 15 hrs post op bilateral THRs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you all. Each time I jump on here it does my heart good. It's so humbling to know that we have never met and we are from all walks of life from different parts of the world, yet we are supporting each other thru a difficult time. It just makes me smile.
I have my 6 week follow up with my surgeon on wed. Praying for a good report & that I'm recovering well regardless of my setbacks. I'll check in after my appt.
Thanks again for so much support ❤️
 
@jenb Good to hear from you and looking forward to hearing what your surgeon says. I'm so glad you are better.

The other day I was thinking a similar thing to what you mentioned above about this forum. Amazing to know we can come on here and post about a concern we are having and people from all around the world who sincerely care about us pop on and reply to give us advice and comfort and support. And they stay with us all through our various struggles. It is just wonderful to have a place to come and talk to pople who REALLY understand and care about what we are dealing with.

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Love to you.

Milli
 
Hi @jenb just dropping by to add my best wishes for your 6 week check up
 
Good luck tomorrow Jen. Yes only those who have actually been through it can comprehend what happens.. I will be watching for your update. Prayers for a good report!

Judy
 
best of luck. happy to hear you are feeling good. Keep the positive thoughts and I agree with you... life is precious..Sometimes it hits us in the face how precious... spend everyday remembering that... you are doing awesome and hope your 6 week brings great news...
 
[Bonesmart.org] 15 hrs post op bilateral THRs

Just had my 6 week f/u appt and hips are looking good according to the surgeon. All restrictions are lifted & I can drive. My leg lengths, dysplasia, femoral retroversion have all been corrected with these new hips! Surgeon told me he'd rather me walk 6 blocks on crutches, then 2 without. He said to just keep moving around. Overall I'm pleased & he's pleased....so yay!
Thank you all for so much support !!
 
Great 6 week report and X-ray .... So pleased for you.....take the surgeons advice on crutches won't you and go steady....so pleased for you.... Chrissie xxx
 
Happy days! So glad to hear everything is finally turning around for you...nothing but uphill from here! I swear when you hear good news it does something to the psyche and there's no stopping ya, what a great report!
 
@jenb Omg!!! They look absolutely beautiful!!!! And all the problems that these beauties have corrected must make you feel so good. Now be a good girl and do what you need to do regarding the crutches and before you know it, spring will be here and life will be sweet. So happy for you. Peggy ;) xo
 
So happy to hear you got some good news today. Enjoy the moment, and keep getting better !!! :)
 
well thank God after all you've been through. so happy to hear things are looking up and you're out of danger, and I hope, pain. that was a very scary stretch.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom