THR 12th week and onwards

Oh @Jackanorys no one is the least bit offended-- you have just made a bunch of friends for life, all with one hilarious little typo :heehee:

I'm glad you've got the second one lined up so soon now-- only a few weeks! I am finally not jealous of all who had the second done soon after the first-- it's been worth the wait!

Do you do Aqua Zumba? I have a friend who teaches it, but to hear her tell it I would run away screaming from the music alone!:bolt:
 
@Jackanorys
You are precious! We don't offend easily. We are tough.
We walked around enduring pain, some for years.
We checked into a hospital, let someone drug us up, cut into our fkesh, dislocate our hip like you would a chicken, then saw our bone, ream out our femur to add a ball joint and railroad spike as Mojo always refers to it.
We're a tough bunch, heck I think we should all go join the army!!
Tuff R Us!
I hope no one was eating while reading....

To all a great night!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Lol @Jackanorys you gotta tag me so I see you talking with me. NO offense taken I loled my head off.... I am a loon....if all goes well I should be home from my surgery when you go in. If not then the next day. I don't think I'll take my phone people steal stuff in hospitals..... Maybe my hubby can bring by it and take it home after a visit. Last hip I kept falling asleep mid text I was so stoned

Huge hugs
 
Just finishing the night off with a nice glass of red wine boy this will make me sleep to night. Been moving around a lot today had my granddaughters 8/2 years bless them they make these hips so worth replacing, hence feeling a bit achey Anyway my best regards to you all this weekend be good and if you can't be good be careful catch you all some time please let's keep in touch so nice to hear from you all.
 
I also had my left hip in June 5 and hoping to do the right in Oct yes right really hurts now. But I still do some walking. As far as swimming I just started and yes it hurts the right so I just cooled it and float in the pool. Went in the ocean have to watch current cant go in when its rough it will take me down. I also feel different every day. I just go along with the flow now. Good luck in September its around the corner.
 
All is gonna go good for you both. Tough ones we are--and will be so worth it.
 

Staff online

  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018
  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022

Members online

Back
Top Bottom