Guest viewing is limited

MUA 1 Week post op

Status
Not open for further replies.
And he said, "Loud pops of the capsule…flexion was up to 140deg (your heel touched your butt). Take the pain you must work through all that.."
I'm not so sure. I think the fact he got your leg to 140 means what I have said before - the flexion is there in your knee all the time. He was able to bend it because you were under anaesthetic and unable to resist. I think that if you now push through pain you'll very quickly be back where you started. Go back and read all the advice I've given you. You'll also see that he has, in effect, agreed with what I've said.

You might also try some relaxation therapy as your tension and anger translate into tight muscles all over your body. Get what I'm saying?
 
Is there a typical time frame to determine if an MUA was successful?...before you try Plan c?
 
Hi, I was wondering how you were doing! Do you know what your ROM is now? I ask, because after my first TKR and then an MUA, my bend was 90, and never got better than that. That was 14 years ago. I can't tell anyone what they should do, but I definitely do everything I want to... except squat.
 
Is there a typical time frame to determine if an MUA was successful?...before you try Plan c?
Can you tell us how you're doing now? What is your unassisted ROM?
How much exercise are you doing now?

And what are you thinking of for Plan C?
 
Is there a typical time frame to determine if an MUA was successful?...before you try Plan c?
Have you heard of the phrase "How long is a piece of string"?

I also echo Celle's questions and add, what is plan C?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom