Recent content by Yokesgirl

  1. Yokesgirl

    THR 6 weeks and feeling GOOD

    Hi everyoneI havent posted in quite some time. My life has been crazy busy. October started off great until my husband had nuclear stress test sorry to say his heart function went from 35% to 26%. His heart is getting worse. My sweet grandson keeps me sane. Then on November 16th my mom fell fx...
  2. Yokesgirl

    THR 6 weeks and feeling GOOD

    @Layla Thanks for thinking of me. I was away at my cabin for 5 days enjoying life☺. Hard to believe its ben 4 months, never would I have thought I would feel this good:wow:
  3. Yokesgirl

    THR 6 weeks and feeling GOOD

    Just wanted to say hi. Yesterday spent 4 hours running from store to store with grandson looking for teenage mutant ninja turtles. We found them at Walmart of course he got 2 he wanted alll 4 but mimi said no they were 10 dollars apiece. Then lunch at Chick fila. Life is great. Went and showered...
  4. Yokesgirl

    THR 6 weeks and feeling GOOD

    Just update since my farm excursion. It was fantastic, lil bumpy on the hayrides but then ago when I hear Mimi can we go again. How could I refuse. Another outing planned for tomorrow. I love my new hip. Hope you all have a great evening. You guys are the best. Could not have done without you...
  5. Yokesgirl

    THR 6 weeks and feeling GOOD

    @EL11 how are you feeling? I live in Pittsburgh,Pa and I also will hopefully be shoveling snow. Due to my husbands state of health I will be doing it.:snow plough:
  6. Yokesgirl

    THR 6 weeks and feeling GOOD

    Just checking in to you all. Life has been good with this new hip. Washed my whole front porch yesterday, lil sore but no complaints. Tomorrow taking grandson to the farm for a fun filled day of picking pumpkins, hayrides, games and much more. Hope you are all well.:loveshwr::flwrysmile:
  7. Yokesgirl

    THR 6 weeks and feeling GOOD

    THANK YOU ALL FOR THE KIND WORDS.
  8. Yokesgirl

    THR 6 weeks and feeling GOOD

    @Layla HI MY FRIEND. Yes 3 months and doing quite well. Almost back to my old self. Few bad days but I know I am overdoing it. My husband is having a hard time with his heart failure, his condition is decling, on top of that his blood pressure dropped today and upon standing he fell. Off to get...
  9. Yokesgirl

    THR 6 weeks and feeling GOOD

    Feeing excited first time tomorrow will watch my 3 year old grandson for a few hours hope this bionic hip will make it. :dancy:
  10. Yokesgirl

    THR 6 weeks and feeling GOOD

    @Layla thanks for checking in on me. Was back at my cabin for the weekend. Nice to get away. I will be 9 weeks tomorrow. Doing really good. Think I have over done it a bit having alot of hip pain. Ice and ice. Hope you are well.
  11. Yokesgirl

    THR Starting August with a new Hip and New thread....

    @deerhntr Glad you got your meds adjusted. I am almost 8 weeks post op lots of ups and downs first 3 weeks but feeling great and not using any device to get around. Best wishes in your recovery. This group is amazing. Happy hunting in October.
  12. Yokesgirl

    THR 6 weeks and feeling GOOD

    Today was the best day by far. Visited my mom at personal car home,showered her and did her hair. Something I havent been able to do for 7 weeks, the staff was great helping shower her since I couldnt. Came home made stuffed peppers from our garden, my husband picked them didnt want to push it...
  13. Yokesgirl

    THR BeBe finally!!!

    @mojo thanks I will be reading the above. I take 800 motrin guess I should cut it out.
  14. Yokesgirl

    THR BeBe finally!!!

    @BeBe stay strong. You are amazing to endure all that you have.
  15. Yokesgirl

    THR BeBe finally!!!

    @Mojo333 just curious why stay away from NSAIDS? I so agree with you with being able to power through tough times I had my sure. I think this surgery turned me into a trophy wife:heehee:
Back
Top Bottom