Recent content by wapse

  1. W

    THR My new left hip 11/12/12

    Hey Poppet , Happy New Year and the best wishes:). How are you keeping? Hope all is well. Im recovering well and slowly phased back into work from 27th Dec 12. I can walk around without clutches but need them for climbing stairs and one does for long distances. Been driving an auto. Im not...
  2. W

    THR Post-op. Now at home.

    Hey Aaron buddy, I am pleased to know that your surgery went well and you are on your path to recovery. I hope and wish that you feel good and will be back home soon. You can make it. Cheers, wapse
  3. W

    THR My new left hip 11/12/12

    Hey Poppet Thanks for stopping by :). Using clutches for my movements. All the sick feeling has gone now and am more up bit. I have been taking nabs here and there, watching lots of tv and tweeting late night:) . Im determined to be ready for the next one. Will start hydro then go to swimming...
  4. W

    THR JJ Has A New Hip

    Hi JJ, Glad to see that you have made it to the other side and are doing well:) Its 7 days post-op LTHR and am also doing well:cheers: Cheers, wapse
  5. W

    THR Lmao

    Hey Vilebyrd Great to see that you are doing very well. Soooo happy for you :) Yeh, now it's time to heal and celebrate the festive season. Cheers, wapse
  6. W

    THR My new left hip 11/12/12

    Hey Poppet Vilebyrd it seems that we were within an hour of writing messages ;) cheers wapse
  7. W

    THR My new left hip 11/12/12

    Hi All, It's Sunday and I'm back home :) I am just over the moon. Just the fact that I'm home, my sick feeling is gone, isn't it amazing. The last few days in hospital weren't the best. I carried on having the sick feeling,slight shiverish. Sleeping wasnt easy. Was feeling weak. Last night I...
  8. W

    Bilateral AVN of hips, 33yrs, LTHR scheduled 11/12/12

    Hey Poppet They gave me something for the nausea, after my first trow-up. Then after showering, I grew up again. No nausea meds after that. Cheers, wapse
  9. W

    THR My new left hip 11/12/12

    Hi all, wapse here. Had my LTHR on the 11/12/12. It's day two now and had a shower using a shower stool and long spong. Was feeling very light headed when I stood up. Was very nauseous. They gave me something to take under my tongue. But I ended up throwing-up 3 times. Once before showering and...
  10. W

    Bilateral AVN of hips, 33yrs, LTHR scheduled 11/12/12

    Hey Poppet Cyborg sounds nice:-) pity its taken. Want an Aussie name ;-) Off to starting new tread in the post op area. was throwing up today :-( Cheers, wapse
  11. W

    New decade, new hip, new life.

    Oops sorry Poppet . My mistake. Bottomshallow, thanks for the correction Wapse
  12. W

    Bilateral AVN of hips, 33yrs, LTHR scheduled 11/12/12

    Thanks again Stargirl, for the healing energy and best wishes. I'm feeling good and positive. Cheers, wapse
  13. W

    Bilateral AVN of hips, 33yrs, LTHR scheduled 11/12/12

    Hey Poppet i made it to the other side. I can't believe it. It feels fantastic. It's given me more confidence for the next one! Mate, I am so excited. CPA, new hips and a new lease to life, it does feel like I'm starting a new life. Robohip sounds cool. Kind of like Futurerama, haha. Need a...
  14. W

    New decade, new hip, new life.

    Hey rebel Fellow Aussie. Glad to have you on this forum. Welcome to Bonesmart. Thanks to Poppet for the intro. Poppet is a great dude :) He will make you feel at home :-) I'm 33 and just had my LTHR yesterday (11/12/12) (missed the 12/12/12 date, haha). I'm glad I took the decision to go...
  15. W

    Bilateral AVN of hips, 33yrs, LTHR scheduled 11/12/12

    Hi Poppet ozagility stargirl Operation went well yesterday. Have crossed the river.femoral head had a slight crack so doc used a wire to reinforce and have a wraith bearing limitation for a while. So far, feeling great. No complains. Went for spinal anaesthetic. Thanks Sue, will go through...
Back
Top Bottom