Recent content by Wally79

  1. W

    2015 July Sparklers - Are you having hip surgery in July?

    All the best nana757. I am also very anxious and cant wait to be on the other side of surgery!! Hope you have a good, speedy recovery :-)
  2. W

    2015 August Hot Shots - Are you having hip surgery in August?

    I hear you , I am stressing about the recovery time, I have three kids and its going to be hard to not be so active with them for a little while. I also suffer depression/anxiety so I am a bit worried how being housebound is going to effect me mentally too!!
  3. W

    2015 August Hot Shots - Are you having hip surgery in August?

    I have just had my surgery brought forward to the 23rd July Eeek!!!!
  4. W

    2015 August Hot Shots - Are you having hip surgery in August?

    I had all my pre op tests, appointments etc done yesterday. I am still so blinking scared. i need both hips done and there was talk yesterday of doing both at the same time. I dont know about this, as much as one surgery ordeal is appealing, as opposed to two, I cant imagine having two hips to...
  5. W

    I have a date, now what?

    Hi Pacmac, I am feeling very anxious too about my THR. I had hip displacia that was not picked up at birth and I had surgery when I was 7 to correct it. Since then, I am now 36, my hips have gradually got worse. I am very inflexible and going up stairs is not easy or standing up from the floor...
  6. W

    2015 August Hot Shots - Are you having hip surgery in August?

    Hi Pacmac, do you mind if I ask your age and your hip history?
  7. W

    2015 August Hot Shots - Are you having hip surgery in August?

    I am booked to have my right hip replaced on the 6th August, currently very anxious!
Back
Top Bottom