Pain and weakness have greatly improved! Trying to save some money and do the work myself, not really sure it's worth it anymore! Doing much better, Thank you all!!
Yes now that I think about it I worked on my son's truck Friday and crawled under it multiple times! I hadn't even thought about it! Probably exactly what the problem is! IlI' give it a couple days before I call or! Thank you! Love this site!!
Im 6 months since my second thr anterior! Im experiencing thigh feeling like it's giving out while walking? Didn't have this with right hip?? Any one experience this?
I have returned to work after 13 weeks off! Just finishing my second full week back.This thr was easier than the first! I believe not letting the hip get in as bad shape as the first one and knowing what to expect both helped!! Thanks to all of you on bonesmart!! Good luck to you all!!
Thank you all for being here and checking up on me! Rehab has gone fairly well! Going to pt twice a week! Feels good when I leave but am pretty sore that night! I am experiencing pain in the knee on the side That was just replaced! Knee is swollen and hurts more than hip actually?? I have made...
@MammaT I also feel the second one is a little easier! I believe knowing what to expect and the easiest way to get in and out of bed ,truck,chair etc. Helps alot! I'm being adventurous today! Wife is driving me to college baseball game! I have season tickets and it's going to be 75 degrees...
Lol! I called a friend ,no walk home !Trucks in shop and he's driving mine! I haven't been released so that's not a problem! Just took my night time pain meds!
Thanks for all the thoughts and advice! Recovery going pretty good overall,as expected it's been ups and downs! Lots of recliner and elevating with ice! First ride since I got home didn't go well! My son was taking me to see my Dad on Friday and his truck made loud noise ? Only a couple miles...
It's a whole new deal to get pain meds nowadays! I understand why but it's just something else to keep me awake n thinking about! I have plenty for now and I'm taking it all one day at a time!! Rest easy BS!!
Thanks everyone! Always scared I'm going to run out of meds and trying to conserve! Not time to worry about later ,need them now!! Nurse came today an said hip looks good except for some swelling n leg and knee! PT tomorrow and she's supposed to remove bandage!! Feeling pretty good! Time for...
Really felt good yesterday ,took a shower and went outside and walked my driveway! Mother in-law and her friend came by and visited! Skipped my pain meds during the day, went 8 hrs with nothing and I sure felt it last night! Do as everyone says and don't skip pain meds this early!! Not to bad...
Well my pain wasn't too bad today,I have changed to half a 10 mg pill every 4hrs during the day and a whole one every 4 hours at night! Ice and elevating seems to have helped knee swelling! I can only sleep about 3 hours at a time at night,hat waking my wife up but still paranoid getting out of...
Take care @mcopt ! Sorry to hear about your Mom! My Mother passed away unexpectedly Christmas day! I understand how you feel but be thankful she's still with you! I appreciate you "warning" me about hippies on here,lol!I think I'm in good hands! I'm feeling better tonight! We see how tonight goes!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.