Recent content by uesgasman

  1. uesgasman

    Ceramic or Poly

    Thank you! Heading to the hospital right now. @Mojo333
  2. uesgasman

    Best Hip for running after THR

    @CHD2015 Are you still on this site?
  3. uesgasman

    Ceramic or Poly

    Like this? @Jaycey
  4. uesgasman

    Ceramic or Poly

    Thank you all for your input, very helpful! How can I reply to posts individually? I haven't figured that out yet
  5. uesgasman

    Ceramic or Poly

    Thank you all so much!
  6. uesgasman

    Ceramic or Poly

    I'm scheduled for THR on June 28th. My surgeon is using the Corin mini hip and I have the option of using ceramic on ceramic or ceramic on poly? Does anyone have any thoughts as to which combination would be best? My surgeon thinks the Ceramic on Ceramic is more durable, but a small percentage...
  7. uesgasman

    My Tips before surgery

    How are things going now?
  8. uesgasman

    Dr Choices

    I have a dilemma, a good dilemma, but one none the less. I have found two great Drs and can't decide which one to use. Have any of you had this issue? Both are well known but their approach is different. One is older and actually trained the other when he was going through his development. Any...
  9. uesgasman

    2019 June Sunbeams - Are you having hip surgery in June?

    How do you reply to someones post?
  10. uesgasman

    2019 June Sunbeams - Are you having hip surgery in June?

    I'm scheduled for June 28th, left hip. My Dr. has recommended the Corin Mini Hip. Definitely anxious and worried about my level of activity post surgery. Wish there was another route. Considered resurfacing, but have decided to have the THR done. Thank you, Sam
  11. uesgasman

    Hip Resurfacing Hip Resurfacing vs. Total Hip Replacement

    Thank you, this is very helpful and much appreciated!
  12. uesgasman

    Hip Resurfacing Hip Resurfacing vs. Total Hip Replacement

    I am going back and forth about having HR or a THR done. It seems to me the HR will be more consistent with my natural hip anatomy and feel better. The problem is I don't know many people that have had HR done. Is it just a band aid until you have a THR done eventually? Is the metal on metal...
Back
Top Bottom