BoneSmart® Hip / Knee Replacement Forum
Joint Replacement Patient Advocacy
and Online Community
  1. RATE YOUR SURGEON ON OUR NEW JOINT SURGEON LOCATOR

Your opinion matters so please click on this announcement to find out how to rate the surgeons you have worked with

You could also go to the Surgeon Locator via the blue nav bar at the top - find the tab "Surgeon Locator"

Dismiss Notice

2019 June Sunbeams - Are you having hip surgery in June?

Discussion in 'Hip Replacement Pre-Op Area' started by bottomshollow, Mar 1, 2019.

1. linette333

linette333 member

United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi
    I am to have a RTHR on June 7th. Please can you add me to the list!

2. Chaotic

Chaotic junior member

United States United States
    Hello all. I am having THR in my right hip June 6th. Thank you for the add.

3. bottomshollow

bottomshollow ADMINISTRATOR Administrator

I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all June Sunbeams!

[​IMG]

Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Hip Section to post comments and share your journey toward hip replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

03 June 2019 WorriedNJ (revision)
    05 June, 2019 Tarajeane
    06 June 2019 Chaotic, heathersmom
    07 June 2019 linette333
    10 June, 2019 Owithurts, curtbiz, jane8851
    11 June 2019 Mojorisin
    12 June 2019 yorkiegs1
    13 June 2019 Icespirit5
    14 June 2019 RVA829
    27 June 2019 Right Hip
    28 June 2019 uesgasman

4. bottomshollow

june 60.jpg @linette333, you have been officially added to the Jund surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

Welcome to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have joined us here.
    We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

We are here to help in any way we can because We Care!

5. bottomshollow

june 52.jpg @Chaotic, you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

We want to share your journey with you so please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve.

For additional help, look in the white heading under the blue, click on "Help & Info", then click on "How to Use This Forum". Lots of info there to help you navigate the forum.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Tarajeane

Tarajeane junior member

I’m scheduled for June 5 on left. Good luck
    Tara

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Icespirit5

Icespirit5 junior member

Date changed again, but for the better this time! June 13th for me. No longer in July

• Like Like x 1
  8. bottomshollow

june 17.jpg @Icespirit5, you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

9. WorriedNJ

WorriedNJ new member

Left hip revision June 3rd

10. bottomshollow

june 46.jpg @WorriedNJ, you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

11. heathersmom

heathersmom junior member

Me too...same surgery, same day. I can hardly wait. I've had my left hip and my right knee done already. I set off all the alarm at the airport! Good luck with your surgery and swift healing. And stay on top of your pain...set an alarm if need be. :loll:

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. bottomshollow

june 60.jpg @heathersmom, you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

Welcome back to the BoneSmart forum. We’re so pleased that you have rejoined us here.

13. Elf1

Elf1 senior

Hi all! Right now I'm tentatively scheduled for 24 Jun, right hip, hoping that doesn't change. Already have a thread up and running in Pre-Op (The Waiting Game). We'll get through this together!

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. RVA829

RVA829 new member

I officially got my surgery date of June 14th!!!

I was born with Hip Dysplasia and am finally at a point where it's severely affecting my ability to walk and quality of life. So excited to have it done while I'm still so young because have so many things I still want to do!

• Like Like x 1
  15. bottomshollow

june 2.jpg @Elf1, you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

16. bottomshollow

june 24.jpg @RVA829, you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

17. bottomshollow

june 45.jpg @Right Hip, you have been officially added to the June surgery list! You are now officially a June Sunbeam!

18. jane8851

jane8851 new member

I'm new to the forum and having my right hip replaced using the anterior method on June 10th 2019. Glad I found this site!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. uesgasman

uesgasman new member

I'm scheduled for June 28th, left hip. My Dr. has recommended the Corin Mini Hip. Definitely anxious and worried about my level of activity post surgery. Wish there was another route. Considered resurfacing, but have decided to have the THR done.

Thank you,

Sam

• Like Like x 1
  20. uesgasman

uesgasman new member

How do you reply to someones post?