Recent content by Tra2419

  1. T

    THR 5 days after second hip.

    Hi guys, Hope everyone is doing well. It has been almost 6 months for my left hip and almost 8 months for my right hip. I am taking it slow. I’m doing some stretching. I am able to walk unaided in the house. I’m still using my cane when I am outside. I still have some pain in my lower back...
  2. T

    THR One hip done

    Hey there @NightQuilter it is going ok. Still some minor pain and some swelling on the side. I am taking it slow. How are you doing? Thanks for thinking of and checking on me.
  3. T

    THR 5 days after second hip.

    Hi Layla, Thank you for the celebration of my one month anniversary. I am being sent to a neurologist about the nerves in my hand, but I have to wait 6 weeks. My hand doctor said it is more than likely my ulnar nerve. I will get tested and then we will go from there. Fatigue is real for me...
  4. T

    THR Checkin at about two months

    @CKayakerBridgey Hello, I hope you are doing better. Thankful you have friends and people around you for support. Glad your new hip is ok and hope your bowels and ribs are better. Sending good wishes for a successful recovery. Take care @Tra2419
  5. T

    THR Finally done, again

    @Finallydone Thank you for your prayers. I send prayers for you too. I am glad you had a good appointment with the doctor. I am doing my best to stay in a positive mindset. I hope we all have continued success with our recoveries. :) @mature mama
  6. T

    THR 5 days after second hip.

    @Hippie Chick mine is still the same. It is very frustrating. I am going to see a hand specialist however, the soonest I could get in is in 6 weeks.
  7. T

    THR 5 days after second hip.

    @Finallydone Thank you for such kind and thoughtful words. You made me cry and it was an emotional acknowledgment for all I am going through along with you and @dnordo220 and @mature mama plus others who are going through this. Thank you also @dnordo220 and @Hippie Chick for your kind words...
  8. T

    THR 5 days after second hip.

    @Hippie Chick how is your hand and have you recovered any strength to it. My right hand is the ring finger and pinky finger with the tingling and lacking strength. Also on my left hand my thumb, and pinky finger no strength. Just wanted to check in.
  9. T

    THR 5 days after second hip.

    Hi @djklaugh, @mature mama, @dnordo220 and @Hippie Chick. Thank you for responding. I did get some rest and feel somewhat better. I am going to watch NCIS and fun movies. Perhaps mission impossible movie series. My daughter says Call the midwife is too emotional and I am going to wait a...
  10. T

    THR 5 days after second hip.

    Hi @mature mama i am feeling defeated right now. I will try the warm prune juice. I did push and a tiny bit of blood. I have some small hemorrhoids, sorry for TMI. I had to get in the bed alone and it was really hard. I had my leg lifter and step and chair, but nevertheless it was painful. I...
  11. T

    THR 5 days after second hip.

    Thanks @Hip4life. You guys here at Bonesmart are amazing. It is nice to know I am not alone. I am hoping the Dulcolax helps soon. I took a gas X because I felt bloated and uncomfortable. I never thought I would be this happy to poop !!!! The overall pain has been a bit more brutal this time...
  12. T

    THR 5 days after second hip.

    Decided to take 1 tablet of Dulcolax because I went to the bathroom for a bowel movement and it is so stuck. It hurt and I was pushing and stopped because I did not want any blood or problems. I will continue with stool softeners and take another Dulcolax if necessary. I put the Gold Bond...
  13. T

    THR 5 days after second hip.

    Thanks everyone for taking the time to reply. Right now I am on every four hours but I am doing every six hours , stool softener 2x a day, and aspirin once a day. I do take my blood pressure medicine once a day too. My doctor says the hands are strapped down away from the body so it could...
  14. T

    THR 5 days after second hip.

    Hi guys I was wondering if anyone experienced this stuff. I am having some tingling and numbness in my right hand along the pinky and ring finger, on the non surgical side and also less hand strength in my left hand, the surgical side this time. I am hoping you can tell me this is normal and...
  15. T

    THR I am two days away.

    Thanks everybody laying in the hospital now. I am staying overnight. Blood pressure was low. Dr coming in the morning and Physical therapist too. I am in pain but they want to give me morphine and I don’t want. I want Percocet. They are contacting my Dr. to change it. Sending love and...
Back
Top Bottom