Guest viewing is limited

THR Finally done, again

@Finallydone Thank you for your prayers. I send prayers for you too. I am glad you had a good appointment with the doctor. I am doing my best to
stay in a positive mindset.
I hope we all have continued success with our recoveries. :)
@mature mama
 
Hello Finallydone on this one month post op date.
I hope you're doing well and enjoying steady progress.
Happy One Month Anniversary! Have a pleasant weekend!
@Finallydone
 
Hope this update finds everyone healing and feeling more comfortable than pre-new hip! I still marvel each morning when I’m able to get out of bed and go about my day without the pain from my old hip negatively impacting absolutely everything I do. :) :-) (:

I am finding I can do more about the house (certainly needs some caring attention after the past few years of pain, disability and recovery) than I have been able to in a very long time. I have spent a few days in the Over Did It Club with the holidays and usually giving myself a very hopeful “to do” list. I still have a very difficult time with socks and always worry about dislocating when attempting to get them on. I enjoy the amazement of grandkids each time we visit and I walk in the house with no walker or cane :yes!:. Life is good!!

Prayers for a comfortable New Year with many blessings in everyone’s life .
 
@Finallydone Thanks for the update! It is wonderful to hear that you are doing well and enjoying your pain free hip. The sock thing .... it will come but can take a while.

:happy-new-years-toast-smiley-emoticon:
 
Happy New Year!
Happy One Year Anniversary of your Right TKR!
Happy Three Month Anniversary of your Right THR!
Yay! A Trifecta! :yahoo:

Many blessings to you in 2024!
@Finallydone
 

Staff online

  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom