Recent content by Threads

  1. Threads

    Donations

    Thank you, @Jamie.
  2. Threads

    Donations

    Thank you, @Jamie. I've seen that there is another thread about donations on the hip forum, and was wanting to make sure that the question didn't fall through the cracks.
  3. Threads

    Donations

    Have you been able to get any clarification on this question? I guess I'd like to know before I try feeding my information into the donation site again.
  4. Threads

    Donations

    The following is the email I tried to send as a 'reply' to your request for a donation. I see I'm not the only one having issues: That is kind of worrying! You ask for help from your international community, I tried to donate and was told that the service you use doesn't accept international...
  5. Threads

    TKR Karen's RTKR, January 19th, 2016

    Pulling for you and sending healing through to your away. You'll be on the road to a new life tomorrow!
  6. Threads

    bone touching bone.

    Hi @rightsidelimper - I'm sorry to be late adding my 2 cents worth to the conversation but I didn't get an alert when @Jaycey tagged me. I see that you have seen your surgeon and you are in a waiting game. I had my BTKR on November 12, 2014 and a year and a bit later, I often forget I had the...
  7. Threads

    THR Now I have four<

    Yeah! :happydance::dancy::egypdance: Great news at 2 weeks out, except for the X-Ray. About time you started to feel like yourself again! It looks like you'll get a chance to enjoy this Christmas, no cold, no looking ahead to another surgery - just, finally, a successful outcome to your two...
  8. Threads

    THR Now I have four<

    WOW - you are doing great! I felt that once you got your hip looked after your knee would be happier - you seem much happier as a "whole". I've just taken tea towels off the loom and need to get a baby blanket on. My table loom needs to get put away for the holidays so we can put up the...
  9. Threads

    THR Now I have four<

    I'd love to see a picture of your journals. Do they have a closed binding or a Coptic style one? I use the Coptic for the ones I make as they seem to give a bit more room to expand. I may even finally use the cloth that I made with Shiva crayons that is in my avatar for a travel binder for...
  10. Threads

    TKR Finally!!! The second new knee!

    Great one year report, finally both knees are happy and you are really on the way to a new life!!! The hip will catch up with the rest of you - just be as patient with it as you tried to be with your left knee :flwrysmile:
  11. Threads

    THR Now I have four<

    Once again, for some reason I didn't get your alerts :-( However, you seem to be doing great. I love that you have the Health Loop system - oh, how I wish you'd had it with your last knee. Your granddaughter seems to be part of your coming home welcome! I remember you were looking after her...
  12. Threads

    THR Now I have four<

    @fiberlady - trust all is well and you were able to celebrate Thanksgiving. Just letting you know I'm thinking if you.
  13. Threads

    THR Now I have four<

    @fiberlady - one day at a time! I can't believe you are home already! I'm glad you won't be alone for a bit and have a quiet but kind to yourself Thanksgiving Day. I've finally got a tea towel warp on so I'll be weaving tomorrow.
  14. Threads

    THR Now I have four<

    @fiberlady - hope you are home safe and sound by the time you get to read this. Trust your stomach is still happy - ginger ale always helps ;-)
  15. Threads

    THR Now I have four<

    @fiberlady - I didn't get an alert but I thought I would drop in and check in you, to see if you had reported at all. Not just a few words written by you but an upbeat paragraph! I can't believe what you accomplished after the surgery! Nothing is going to stop you now! :yes!: :dancy:
Back
Top Bottom