Recent content by tcordon

  1. T

    Bilateral TKR tjcteacher's recovery thread<

    Well still in Ireland. It's challenging to say the least but I'm hanging in there!!! Lots of swollen legs and feet. Not enough time to elevate = pain . Great food, sites, and company though.
  2. T

    Bilateral TKR tjcteacher's recovery thread<

    New adventure this week. Managed to get through Chicago Airport!!!going to Ireland for the week.
  3. T

    Bilateral TKR tjcteacher's recovery thread<

    Ladies those are all wonderful ideas!!!! Was just sitting in our back yard and the muscles above my knees were achy. Laying down they don't ache :(. But on a good note stairs are getting more doable! It's so nice we have each other on the healing journey to listen to each other and give...
  4. T

    Bilateral TKR tjcteacher's recovery thread<

    Oh my the baby 6 week old knees do not like all that I did yesterday! Yikes!
  5. T

    TKR Suz's Recovery Journey

    Kentucky is in the same crazy mess with narcotics. It's so not right for those who truly need pain relief. I did way way too much this weekend and my knees are not happy which makes me not happy!
  6. T

    TKR Had a difficult time, feeling better<

    Thanks for heads up on not doing to much in the pool!
  7. T

    Bilateral TKR New knees!

    Happy :loll:my OS did call in something. .. Tramadol maybe. Now just to get someone to pick it up!
  8. T

    Bilateral TKR New knees!

    Anxious and can't sleep. Can't get comfortable. Tried bed, now in recliner but it's not comfortable either. I'm out of pain meds this weekend so guess I'm going straight Tylenol.?!?! Almost 4 weeks for two new knees
  9. T

    Bilateral TKR New knees!

    So first prescription of Loratab was 10/325. I took 1 every 4 hours. The 40 lasted 6 days. Got a refill prescription this afternoon and is put take 3 per day. So just at 2 weeks out bilateral knee replacement I am cutting my pain medication in half. Does that sound reasonable???? The dang things...
  10. T

    Bilateral TKR New knees!

    I am going to a really good rehab facility here in town. Perk is my daughter works there as speech path so she can keep an eye I my care. It's Cardinal Hill Hospital if you have heard of it in Lexington KY I am going tomorrow.
  11. T

    Bilateral TKR New knees!

    @Josephine date was 4/26/16. Bilateral knee replacement. Thank you
  12. T

    Bilateral TKR New knees!

    I have iced almost constantly. I have had an epidural and it's amazing for the pain. Gonna hate to lose it. I got two new knees at once! @Josephine can someone help me with signature. 2 new knees 2 old original hips
  13. T

    Bilateral TKR New knees!

    They are not encouraging me to elevate . worrying me. Icing constant. In bed I'm raising feet with bed. I ordered a big wedge but it's not arrived yet.
Back
Top Bottom