Recent content by suhay1

  1. S

    LTHR on 16th Sept 2013

    Thanks Josephine, makes me feel more comfortable knowing that I may not have done anything to cause it. Like your sister I sleep on folded towels to not wet the bed.
  2. S

    LTHR on 16th Sept 2013

    Hi Vetgirl, I am in Creswick Victoria, not far from Ballarat.
  3. S

    LTHR on 16th Sept 2013

    Hi Vetgirl, Thank you, just never had it before. I hope you are doing well, I see you had your op a few days before mine. Keep up the good work with your recovery. Apart from the discharge I am very happy with mine.
  4. S

    LTHR on 16th Sept 2013

    Hi Josephine, No only taking 1 asprin a day. Still a lot of fluid coming out, more so now when I am up and around during the day, at night when my leg is still very little. I am changing the dressing 3 times a day to keep the wound clean. It is not a smelly discharge only serous fluid coming...
  5. S

    LTHR on 16th Sept 2013

    Hi again, After all the trouble with my right leg, I have now had my left hip replaced on 16th Sept 2013. All is well so far except I am getting huge amounts of serous fluid (non smelly) coming from the wound. Dr removed the staples on 2nd October, and wants to see me again on 9th October. I am...
  6. S

    Class of 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 Hippies

    Hi all, 13 weeks post op on my right 2nd review hip. No dislocations this time. It feels good but still get aching where the femur was smashed. I am happy with it though. Very happy I can walk at all. Only trouble is I am having trouble with my left hip now so I imagine sometime in the future...
  7. S

    Class of 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 Hippies

    Hi all, Well my first review THR was done on 4th December 2012, my 2nd review THR was on 4th March after dislocations. I am up to 8 weeks PO now and everything fine. I am still very cautious and nervous which is not a bad thing as it keeps me very aware that something can go wrong oh so...
  8. S

    THR Dislocation after 10th Dec 2012 surgery

    Thanks Poppet, I hope so too
  9. S

    THR Dislocation after 10th Dec 2012 surgery

    I can just keep my fingers crossed dede62. I think possibly that so much has been done to this hip and that is the reason. The silly thing is that when I broke the femur, it never dislocated the hip replacement that I had in at the time. I could do anything with the first one. I will just have...
  10. S

    THR Dislocation after 10th Dec 2012 surgery

    Thank you Tashia I am trying my hardest. LOL
  11. S

    THR Dislocation after 10th Dec 2012 surgery

    Hi dede62, I am going along fine thanks, I am just paranoid about the hip dislocating again, it is making me extra careful this time although I dont think that I done a lot wrong last time. I guess I just have to wait and see, I really do not want or need another operation on this hip. LOL :spin:
  12. S

    THR Dislocation after 10th Dec 2012 surgery

    thank you alexthecat. I am keeping my fingers crossed moving very slowly. LOL
  13. S

    THR Dislocation after 10th Dec 2012 surgery

    Hi all, Well came home yesterday from Monday operation for review of hip after dislocations. I went to St John of God private hospital in Ballarat Victoria Australia Josephine. I am feeling fine, the surgeon put a new ball on fixed the ligaments and muscles that were torn. He did not put the...
  14. S

    THR Dislocation after 10th Dec 2012 surgery

    Thank you for your support, will let you know the outcome
  15. S

    THR Dislocation after 10th Dec 2012 surgery

    Hi everyne, I am now going in on Monday to have a bigger ball, a collar??? it is something to stop the dislocations around the cup and the surgeon will have to repair the damage to the muscles and ligaments that the dislocations caused. If you get a dislocation you will know. It is horrible...
Back
Top Bottom