Recent content by Steve4kids

  1. Steve4kids

    Terrified

    Hello Dear Lady, I feel the same as you. It dominates me. They will give you enough medicine to stop the pain From being so uncomfortable. You just need to tell them. I Got through it, I swear I thought I couldn't, but I did and it was worth it. Your knees will only get worse with no relief...
  2. Steve4kids

    Knee Infection* I have been told I have an infection

    Well that's great you are home and good that you have a knowledgeable PT. They did something similar to me. I didn't understand because I was in a haze and went to several doctors. They hope to get the infection controlled with the one stage revision, I rememberi I was very hopeful and was...
  3. Steve4kids

    Knee Infection* I have been told I have an infection

    How are you doing? Hey if you made it this long, then hang in there, are you in a SNF getting vancomycin? I'll be looking for you, I been through this infection story, not a pretty one. Same Staph Bug you have. So I know you must have challenges and some fear and stress, You will be fine if...
  4. Steve4kids

    Revision TKR Lovetocookandsew’s long road to recovery

    Good luck to you. You seem to take this very well. I went through all the revision stuff. I didn't have this site until later. So I had to learn the hard way about PT. , icing and elevation. The pain was a major problem. I began my knee journey when they were handing them out to me like it was...
  5. Steve4kids

    Revision TKR Osteolysis after revision

    Well I hope they give you more pain Medication and sleep medication. Probably will Not give you enough. You should press them and make sure you do get enough. You need it now because your in pain and not sleeping. Just don't take more than your supposed to at one time because they are very...
  6. Steve4kids

    TKR Need help dealing with scar tissue

    Wow, bending and forcing it , cracking, and swollen. Then they scare you. Don't fear just stay away from people who want to crack and bend your knee. Brings back memories. I would love to bend their knees, this is outdated, stupid, mythology. You will be fine just do what these bone people tell...
  7. Steve4kids

    TKR Update one year post TKR second opinion..

    You should slow down. You do too much stuff, anyone's knee I think would buckle. Get in touch with what that knee can do and you shouldn't do anymore things until you ready. You don't want to fall down.
  8. Steve4kids

    TKR My Knee Odyssey<

    I hope you are doing better, and got the issue with your pain men's handled. Good you stop that PT fakery. It has hurt you and made you unable to heal properly. If it still hurts bad demand more meds, you have patients rights. You said they seemed stumped, it's because they never had one. You...
  9. Steve4kids

    Revision TKR TKR - Feel like a Failure<

    Well I agree that you are doing very very well. I went thru the same feelings you have had. I never gave up, I didn't listen to others or compare myself. I was doing great. Then I had a little set back and it kind of discouraged me, then another little one. I became weak minded, fearful and felt...
  10. Steve4kids

    TKR Struggling through recovery<

    Hi Dear Person. I want to try and give you some encouragement. From reading what you have written makes me remember how I felt and it was very much like you. So I kept reaching out to others on this sight for hope, I got it, and I wanted to hear the success and compare it to where I was...
  11. Steve4kids

    TKR And the Marathon Begins<<

    TTKR PT's I think there is something wrong with them, well most of them and everyone I have had. They made you cry. That makes me very angry. I would like to bend their knee after I hit it with hammer until they cried. You didnt let them abuse you. Don't listen to all that window, ROM, and that...
  12. Steve4kids

    TKR My Knee Odyssey<

    I get all messed up with threads posts and dates reply to posts that are years old. I guess I need to figure it out. I read your journey, I think maybe it was years ago, but maybe not. I felt compelled to send this to you. I’ve been chopped up so much I honestly don’t know how many times...
  13. Steve4kids

    Knee Infection Need advice about infection

    I had a lot of surgeries in a short time. I don’t limp . And my knee doesn’t hurt much anymore. You might want to get a revision specialist or At the least find out why that was loose and what was the implant maker. You didn’t have a infection so that’s great.
  14. Steve4kids

    TKR Pain after 6 1/2 years

    Wow. You are doing amazingly well Colt goes away Congratulations Your a strong person.... You got to pass it on here to others that are battling these things
Back
Top Bottom