Recent content by Schoonie

  1. Schoonie

    TKR 17 months post TKR, issues

    The recall is on TV in the states. I’ve seen it 3 times. :chinstroke:
  2. Schoonie

    TKR 17 months post TKR, issues

    I hate to hear this. :boohoo:But now you have the answer as to why you were having trouble with your knee. EST wishes for a speedy recovery. :loveshwr:
  3. Schoonie

    Having TKR Revision surgery after less than 2 years

    I am so sorry you have suffered with so much pain. On a positive note you now know what has been causing your pain. And as said previously a second opinion will help you make the the decisions you have ahead. Keep in touch on Bonesmart. So much knowledge, experience, and caring individuals to...
  4. Schoonie

    Coming down to the wire

    Welcome to the other side. I’m sure you have that knee propped up, icing it, and taking your pain meds on schedule. You have so much to look forward to.
  5. Schoonie

    TKR Finally Posting About New Knee

    @Josephine thank you once again for coming to my rescue. I will def learn how to do “quotes” Finally figured out how to upload photos. Getting them to a smaller size was a bit of a challenge. Thank you for educating me about cellulitis. I feel I can be of help to others now that I’m going...
  6. Schoonie

    TKR Finally Posting About New Knee

    @SusieShoes thanks for the words of encouragement. It’s a painful condition but there are fellow Bonesmarters dealing with much more serious problems. This site is so wonderful in that we can help each other.
  7. Schoonie

    TKR surgery over recovery now

    Hi, JMackay, congrats on being on the other side. Ice/cryo cuff was a tremendous help to me.
  8. Schoonie

    TKR Finally Posting About New Knee

    @Josephine Thank you for all your informative answers. I appreciate you"sharing your cellulitis problems. It seems you went through quite an ordeal. I had never heard of this condition before I aquired it. I haven't mastered the quoting of posts so I'll try to be brief by just answering. I...
  9. Schoonie

    TKR Finally Posting About New Knee

    Hi@rubyyarn (fellow Sapphire) Thanks for the vote of confidence. I know no creams on incision, it’s really itchy about 2-3 in out from incision so was wondering if any fellow Bonesmarters had any suggestions for healing cellulitis. I did tell my OS about the itching and he replied, “My...
  10. Schoonie

    TKR Finally Posting About New Knee

    Greetings to all those on this journey! A special thanks to all Bonesmart members and administrators for giving of their time to help care for us with their wisdom and expertise. I have spent countless hours reading others' posts and library articles preparing for knee replacement surgery. I had...
  11. Schoonie

    Welcome to the September Sapphires' 2017 Recovery Club!

    Please add me to the list. My right TKR was Sept. 6. Thank you.
  12. Schoonie

    Revision TKR I just got my new knee.

    Sorry you are facing more hurdles. Like you said, you will see the OS soon. I know you are concentrating on that. Prayers for you. Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  13. Schoonie

    Revision TKR I just got my new knee.

    Angel, I too, have just read your entire post. I am praying for you. Pain "messes with your mind"as well as your body. All the drug scrutiny is country-wide, not just Kentucky. The government is using a sledge hammer to try and solve an ever increasing population of those who abuse/sell drugs...
  14. Schoonie

    MUA Tigz's Lessons in Patience

    Glad things are looking up for you! Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  15. Schoonie

    MUA Tigz's Lessons in Patience

    Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
Back
Top Bottom