Recent content by sbcamp

  1. sbcamp

    TKR Muscle spasms<

    @momweb. Good to know. I called the OS office and left a message on the medical assistants line as that is their procedure. Hopefully they will have some ideas. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. sbcamp

    TKR Muscle spasms<

    Thanks. It seems they are always so busy but that does make sense. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. sbcamp

    TKR Muscle spasms<

    Thanks @SusieShoes I had talked to them a week or so after surgery but at that time it felt more like muscle spasms. That has gone away but this hasn’t and seems to be getting more painful. Sore to the touch. I was thinking I might call them today when they open but hate to be a complainer if...
  4. sbcamp

    TKR Muscle spasms<

    @jospehine. Wondering what you might suggest for pain located LB4 D? I have been having an aching pain right directly behind the knee for a while now. It doesn’t seem to matter how much I do or don’t do. Ice, heat, exercise, massage. Nothing helps. This morning when I woke it is just throbbing...
  5. sbcamp

    TKR Waiting......

    @marys1521 I had a similar experience my first two weeks after surgery. For me it was mostly at night. I would wake up so hot and completely drenched. So much so The sheets and whatever I was wearing had to be changed. I think it may have been the tramadol they had prescribed because I wasn’t...
  6. sbcamp

    TKR Muscle spasms<

    @Josephine yes like that but it also moves around towards the back of the knee where the knee bends which is what I was trying to say by the coordinates that didn’t compute. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. sbcamp

    TKR Muscle spasms<

    I am so sorry to hear this. You’d think they were selling you a bill of good instead of helping you make a good medical decision. I have also learned every knee experience is different even on the same person. My left knee journey now is so different than my right was. @Josephine. So I decided...
  8. sbcamp

    TKR Muscle spasms<

    @Jockette. Yes hindsight can be educational at times. I was just talking to someone yesterday about a partial knee replacement. I was wondering if folks who have a partial eventually end up with TKR. Seems like so much is similar. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. sbcamp

    TKR Muscle spasms<

    @Jockette. Yes our experience is quite different but I am still only about 5 weeks out after surgery. I know this all takes time but so helpful to hear what others experience. Yes I am in Maine. We have had a much warmer and more humid August than we are accustomed to. Much closer to what I...
  10. sbcamp

    TKR Muscle spasms<

    @Jockette can you describe your discomfort more? I am dreading the idea if wearing long pants starting in about a week. @Josephine. My numbness runs from LF4 C to LF4 F and to LF4 C to LB4C Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. sbcamp

    TKR Muscle spasms<

    @Jockette. There is a strange tingly feeling that starts at the knee and runs down the lateral side of my lower leg. Also it feels as though its bruised but there is no visible bruising. The one time I have worn long pants for a couple hours the knee did swell and I had a hard time getting them...
  12. sbcamp

    TKR Muscle spasms<

    @Josephine. I just read the nighttime pain relief post about using a plastic wrap. Have you had anyone report if it also helps when wearing long pants? The lateral side of my knee is sensitive and the one time I tried to wear a pair of long pants it was mist uncomfortable as well as it caused...
  13. sbcamp

    TKR Muscle spasms<

    Seems like I have a good day then the next not so good. Wednesday was the first day I woke up without pain and was in pretty good shape most of the day. Yesterday it was a little sore and today I woke in pain and have been uncomfortable all day. I had PT this morning and was able to walk on the...
  14. sbcamp

    TKR Pain 2 years after TKR

    @Mollymax Am I correct that what I remember is you are about six weeks post surgery? If so, are they kidding??? 4 mile walk or ride your bike? I can’t even imagine! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. sbcamp

    TKR Recovery Questions

    @AliK what is the cling wrap theory? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back
Top Bottom