Recent content by Qdogpa

  1. Q

    PKR 2nd PKR in 2020

    Zingers, remember them well...out of nowhere , as newkees2020 described..mine continued for a longer period of time, but time heals almost all...
  2. Q

    PKR Zara's Recovery Thread

    Being only 8 weeks post op, you are doing great! Enjoy the walks with your pooches, something I enjoy as well..I am a big fan of measuring my walks, exercise etc with Fitbit and Iwatch ... it is good to see the progress one makes... My motto has been and continues to be “Time is your best...
  3. Q

    PKR 10 weeks post op/lots of pain

    You are not experiencing anything most of us haven’t experienced... PT is fine, but time will be your best friend thru your recovery process..I am coming up to 10 months post op, and knee continues to ache , but it is not painful, particularly when exercising. I do see a small improvement over...
  4. Q

    TKR August

    Experienced much of what you describe..I also took Oxy for nearly 3+ months, but similar to you, mostly at night...pain management is vital to recovery process, so is time, and you are still very early in recovery...Stop worrying about PT, you will get to where you need to be, regardless of how...
  5. Q

    PKR Zara's Recovery Thread

    Slow and steady, don’t rush the recovery, 6 weeks post op is extremely early in recovery process..I am now 9 months, and still experience an ache in the knee when walking, and exercising..not necessarily a pain, but a noticeable ache... at 6 weeks I was under the misguided thoughts that I...
  6. Q

    PKR Kiwigal Recovery Thread

    I am 9 + months post op, and still have aches non stop..not necessarily pain, but an ache when walking...you are so early in the Recovery process..Time will be your best friend , more important then PT...It gets better, I promise... I was under the misconception PKR is a relatively quick...
  7. Q

    TKR Finally in recovery

    I have aches at 9 months post op, but it is not pain...whenever I walk or move the knee it aches..I am of impression it’s will continue to get better ...
  8. Q

    PKR Partial replacement

    PT is fine, but time will be your best friend! Had PKR on right knee Jan 2020...
  9. Q

    PKR QdogPa recovery

    Thanks Wolvesfan..this process of recovery is trying to say the least..fortunately haven’t had any zingers in last few months, hopefully it goes away for you ! I hold no grudges to my surgeon , but I was led( perhaps my belief ) this PKR was a 8-12 week episode ... now 9 months and I know it is...
  10. Q

    PKR QdogPa recovery

    9 months post op, where has the time gone! still not 100%, perhaps 80-85%...knee aches while walking, riding Peloton, using treadmill and elliptical... not a pain,,just an ache...still a bit tight...Looking back at the journey, it Was very difficult in first 2-3 months...now in last 2+ months...
  11. Q

    PKR prkaug2020 recovery

    Very early in process! I am 7 months post op, still having minor issues...my mantra is time is your best friend in the healing process, not necessarily PT...Time...Best wishes to a steady recovery
  12. Q

    PKR PartialFix -- Recovering...

    Congrats Partialfix! great to hear when someone has crossed the proverbial finish line ...
  13. Q

    TKR 8 months after TKR

    7 months post Op, still deal with tightness and aches, but not significant enough to reach for a pain med..Time is your best friend in this recovery process, not PT
  14. Q

    PKR QdogPa recovery

    7 month update...still not close to 100%, but the aches are less, so that’s good..I have yet to kneel, though am able to do most stuff without much concern or thoughts about the knee..some days I feel like everything is great, then next day some minor ache occurs to remind me that I am still in...
  15. Q

    TKR 8 months after TKR

    4 weeks post op, I don’t see anything you are experiencing that I didn’t as well... Sleep was miserable, knee was stiff and tight( for many more weeks after that as well)... I am over 6 months out, and knee is achy and stiff at times still...That said, I am much better then I was at 4-6 week...
Back
Top Bottom