Recent content by Photodestiny

  1. Photodestiny

    2014 April Rainbows - Are you having hip surgery in April?

    I am having a LTHR tomorrow morning at 8am. I had my right one done 3 months ago and it went very well, so I feel good about doing it again tomorrow. Kaiser was wonderful to me last time and my doctor was great too.
  2. Photodestiny

    Post surgery praise, God is so amazing

    Thank you everyone. It seems to me without the God element this would be a whole different journey.
  3. Photodestiny

    Post surgery praise, God is so amazing

    Thanks for asking about my recovery. I'm on day 11 now & have been home 8 days now. I feel pretty darn good most days with minimal pain, but still taking 1 percocet every 4 hours including nighttime as recommended by the experts here on Bonesmart. I very seldom take 2 as allowed if necessary...
  4. Photodestiny

    Post surgery praise, God is so amazing

    So very much. Yes indeed. Thank you.
  5. Photodestiny

    Post surgery praise, God is so amazing

    Amen! That's a great way to put it. Nothing more comforting & assuring than that!
  6. Photodestiny

    Post surgery praise, God is so amazing

    I had my hip replacement Jan 27th, 2014 and I have been on a journey I could not have previously imagined. I found BoneSmart a couple weeks before my surgery date, so I spent alot of time learning about the surgery & what to expect which was so helpful. I was surprised by how many others who...
  7. Photodestiny

    Bilateral THR 15 hrs post op bilateral THRs

    Praying for you and hoping things get better soon. Thanks for posting.
  8. Photodestiny

    Having THR (Minimally Invasive) 1/30

    Hi Megan, I just recently found this forum as well. Everyone is so nice & supportive, huh? I'm have my right THR scheduled on Jan 27th, so we'll be recovering together. Are you having the minimally invasive? That is what I'm having with metal/plastic. I'm rather young for the procedure too...
  9. Photodestiny

    Bilateral THRs Tues Jan 7th

    I'll be praying for peace & a pain-free future for you. I think you are very brave.
  10. Photodestiny

    2014 January Jackpots - Are you having hip surgery in January?

    Looks like you've really been through a lot! That is very brave of you to have both hips done at one time! I'll be praying for you.
  11. Photodestiny

    January RTHR

    Thanks everyone for all the support!
  12. Photodestiny

    A month away from total hip replacement and I'm getting cold feet

    I can relate to the doubts about having the surgery. Mine is scheduled for Jan 27th. Hearing everyone's feedback helps me too, but it sure is scary.
  13. Photodestiny

    2014 January Jackpots - Are you having hip surgery in January?

    Hi Everyone, I just found this forum today. I'm having my right THR on Jan 27th. I feel blessed to find this site and learn from all you that are going through & have gone through the surgery and recovery. Especially comforting is knowing that others that are considered young for this...
  14. Photodestiny

    January RTHR

    Hi everyone, Just found this forum today. I'm scheduled to have my right THR on Jan 27th. It's comforting to see that others that are considered young for this procedure are going through it as well. Thank you to those who put this together & my prayers for everyone going through surgeries...
Back
Top Bottom