Recent content by ouch

  1. O

    stiff knee

    Thank you Pat for the info on EFT. I've downloaded as you did. I'll try anything at this point.
  2. O

    stiff knee

    He has a very big and supportive family. Problem is, he does not want anyone around him. If they come by, he starts to get very anxious and he will go lay down in the bedroom. The therapist said this is normal behavior for someone who has anxiety attacks, part of being depressed. Jo, where...
  3. O

    stiff knee

    Yes Jo, he is seeing a psychologist, he had his 1st visit Tuesday. She told him to start taking a xanax every other day instead of waiting till he has the attack and then giving him one. She also suggested me ordering some tapes for him and to breath into a brown paper bag. As I type this, I...
  4. O

    stiff knee

    Hi Kim: Haven't posted lately as I really haven't had any good news to post. Had 3rd epidural injection 3 days ago, and that did not work either. The surgeon said the only other alternative might be surgery, which I know is out of the question right now. His panic attacks are coming more...
  5. O

    stiff knee

    What causes your knee to go stiff - too much or too little exercise? Thanks
  6. O

    Stiffness

    What is best to do for your knee when you wake up in the morning and it is very, very stiff? Do you start exercising it, or ice it, or what? My husband went to OS today, and he was very pleased with his progress. He said see what a difference a good P/T makes. Made no mention of a MUA and...
  7. O

    Alternatives

    I know it's probably been posted a hundred times, but what is best to take for pain once you decide to get off the pain medication. I know Jo listed a "cocktail" but I can't find it in the threads. I think it's time my husband got off the vicodin (he's presently taking 1 - 750mg before P/T and...
  8. O

    ouch update

    Hi Everyone - haven't posted for a while. Thought I would give an update on my husband, Mr. if it will go wrong, that's me, and if I can find anything else to hurt on my body, that's me too! The bad news is he had the 2nd epidural injection, and it has not worked either. He goes for the 3rd a...
  9. O

    lower back trouble?

    Mona: What are pelvic tilts? How do you do them. My husband, 74, is suffering such terrible back pain due to the same reason as yours. He is getting epidural injections, but so far they have not worked.
  10. O

    Aleve and Vicodin

    Thanks a good suggestion. Thank you very much.
  11. O

    Aleve and Vicodin

    No, he takes 2 every 24 hrs/once per day.
  12. O

    Aleve and Vicodin

    Well, I just read on the internet there is no drug interaction between vicodin and aleve. It said it is okay to take the two. But there is a drug interaction between tylenol and vicodin.
  13. O

    Aleve and Vicodin

    Jamie: He has always taken two. Do you think 2 is okay? My main concern was can you mix vicodin and aleve?
  14. O

    Aleve and Vicodin

    Since my husband only takes 1 vicodin (750 mg) before P/T, and maybe 1/2 before bedtime, can he now go back on his Aleve, which he took 2 a day every day before the operation? Thank you.
  15. O

    What is a flexionator

    Jamie: This same surgeon he is seeing now operated on his back in 02. He had a decompressive laminectomy. He had pain on and off throughout the last 7 years, but nothing he couldn't live with. Once they did the knee, and I guess from his gait being thrown off (because of the knee) really...
Back
Top Bottom