Recent content by old goat

  1. old goat

    Knee Infection Medications after surgery

    Thank you PEGAR16 for your encouraging comments. Pumpkin can I print your reply and show my doctor? I really believe in him. He has taken on the MRSA and eradicated it when several others would not even touch it. He is in the top 10 OS in Texas. I like him, he is good. I am delighted there is no...
  2. old goat

    Knee Infection Medications after surgery

    n old goatSenior I have had a hard time these last 4 to 5 months. I have had another surgery to tighten the tendons and replace the space after experiencing several dislocations of the right knee joint. I have been through MRSA and now 9 operations to this right knee. I thought I was being...
  3. old goat

    Knee Infection Finally Finishing Up

    @PegGar16 you are in my prayers. There are so many new ways they have dealing with pain. I have hardly felt any this time. Take care, hugs. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
  4. old goat

    Knee Infection Finally Finishing Up

    Well I don't even remember making the last post, lol. I do feel better after this surgery than I did the last 2 this year. I have a thicker spacer, tendon repair, several muscles repaired. I am hoping and positive this is the last. I have an immobilizer on and will for awhile. Hubby has had one...
  5. old goat

    Knee Infection Finally Finishing Up

    Hi PegGar16 and all! My Saga went on to have the knee come out of socket. Long story short I had a new spacer put in Tuesday thicker one. And I had a patellar tendon repair done as well. Still in the hospital but I'm positive this will solve my problems. I am still so out of it LOL wishing all...
  6. old goat

    Knee Infection Finally Finishing Up

    Do I ever understand your frustrations. Prayers said! Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
  7. old goat

    Knee Infection Medications after surgery

    Thanks @skigirl. Patience, that is really hitting the nail dead center. I have a feeling I am bound for this same event. We will see. Wednesday is my day with doctor. I feel he knows what is going on and has super experience. He is not afraid to tackle an issue. I wonder if I can put this off...
  8. old goat

    Knee Infection Medications after surgery

    I am wondering about this knee going out of joint. The doctor said if this immobilizer does not work then I might have to have more surgery where they put in a larger spacer. So much scar tissue and I have stretched it out with all my exercise. Does anyone have experience with this? thx.
  9. old goat

    Knee Infection Finally Finishing Up

    I am happy for you @PegGar16. The phase with the antibiotic spacer is good insurance. I am sure they are thinking very long term here. The more we have gone through with the MRSA the more they want to cut down the number of surgeries for us 2 deal better with scar tissue build up. The best to...
  10. old goat

    Knee Infection Medications after surgery

    It was a strange feeling yes it kinda hurt, but at the same time it was such a relief from pain already there that it felt good! Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
  11. old goat

    Knee Infection Medications after surgery

    Rod is what I meant. I sure feel better now that it is in place again. Thx everyone. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
  12. old goat

    Knee Infection Medications after surgery

    Well darn it this posted before I could finish editing. With AUTOCORRECT I Sound Like An idiot. Sorry Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
  13. old goat

    Knee Infection Medications after surgery

    Okay I'm kind of full of pain pills right now so let's see if I can get this straight. The doctor said in a staged revision like I had, there is much scar tissue build up. I have had 8 surgeries on that favorite right knee. Physical therapy and exercise has now stretched some of the scar tissue...
  14. old goat

    Knee Infection Medications after surgery

    Well I'm waiting now for the doctor. A strange thing happened yesterday. My knee went out of socket and never got back into place. It is red, and I cannot put any weight on it. Can't believe this happened. I will just have to wait to see what he says. Prayers please. Sent from my...
  15. old goat

    Knee Infection Medications after surgery

    Big question. I am getting ready for my doctors visit this week. I have to use a cane for walking, can't do it on my own. The hip or upper thigh will hurt. I know this is not right, how do I ask if it is ok? Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Back
Top Bottom