Recent content by nodnerb135

  1. N

    THR I'm a chicken and not proud

    are you happy to live with the pain and loss of mobility you need to push the boat out and take the small risk for the greater gain if you dont change it nothing will change Good luck
  2. N

    Knee Scars - Post Your Badges of Honor Here! NO CHIT-CHAT please

    knees at 8 weeks hearing how some others are feeling makes me sad and grateful I have a full range of motion and no pain fingers crossed it continues
  3. N

    Bilateral TKR October surgery

    :christmas-carols-smiley-emoticon:
  4. N

    TKR No Kneecap and a TKR Experience

    hi could you please just shift it to where it needs to be thanks
  5. N

    Bilateral TKR October surgery

    Hi Iwanted to post this for people who are struggling and wonder if it is ever going to come right I am 8 weeks post surgery tomorrow and my knees are great no pain nothing I cant do hang in there and do your physio it is worth the effort
  6. N

    TKR No Kneecap and a TKR Experience

    well done you are on the road to recovery (hopefully not on a motorbike) it is all down hill from here regards
  7. N

    Bilateral TKR October surgery

    8th July 2025 I had a reverse shoulder( right shoulder) 3 months before deciding to go to India so at the moment I am rehabing a shoulder and 2 new knees I get more twinges from my shoulder than from my knees to be fair anyway my shoulder is not painful just reminds me occasionally that i am an...
  8. N

    Bilateral TKR October surgery

    Hi I had already been assessed for Bi Lateral TKR in new zealand if you do not have private insurance then surgery is $35000NZ for each knee worse the wait for the public system is 2 years I then started asking questions about costs overseas and medical tourism etc I then used AI to find the...
  9. N

    Bilateral TKR October surgery

    Hi Just FYI I had a reverse shoulder 3 months before deciding to go to India so at the moment I am rehabing a shoulder and 2 new knees I get more twinges from my shoulder than from my knees to be fair anyway
  10. N

    Bilateral TKR October surgery

    all good advice I have been home for a fortnight and really feel that home is where you can recover best on timu they have battery operated calf pumps which are good but only go for 20 minutes and then take half an hour to charge
  11. N

    Bilateral TKR October surgery

    Hi I flew into India on the 6th of October , had surgery on the 9th flew home and arrived the 26th of October The biggest issues are standing around inline for customs etc WE reduced the time by only having carry on my Angel Carina found wheelchairs where she could which made like more...
  12. N

    Bilateral TKR October surgery

    Hi I am now just about a month post surgery there is very little pain from my knees and in fact I have to slow myself down and not push it too hard I find I get tired easily one minute Im fine next I need to lie down I am still glad that I travelled to India because NZs heath system is a...
  13. N

    TKR Still working on ROM

    Everyone heals at different rates no one can impose their standards on you. That said I amfinding you need to "use it or loose it" Pi appoinmenets are importand change the PI so you look forward to going
Back
Top Bottom