Hi @nodnerb135. Thank you for the update. You seem to be having a remarkably quick recovery. Glad you are doing well.
Please notice that I've merged your newest thread with your original recovery thread. Members are asked to maintain just one recovery thread so all your information is in one place. That makes it easy to find and serves as a diary of your recovery. It also enables our staff and other members to advise you better.
So, please post future updates, questions, etc. in this thread. If you’d like a new thread title, let us know. You may want to bookmark your thread to make it easier to find. For more on how to navigate the forum, you can read through this article: How can I find my threads and posts?
Please notice that I've merged your newest thread with your original recovery thread. Members are asked to maintain just one recovery thread so all your information is in one place. That makes it easy to find and serves as a diary of your recovery. It also enables our staff and other members to advise you better.
So, please post future updates, questions, etc. in this thread. If you’d like a new thread title, let us know. You may want to bookmark your thread to make it easier to find. For more on how to navigate the forum, you can read through this article: How can I find my threads and posts?
United States
