Recent content by Nilbog

  1. N

    Susanne 5 Replacements and Going Strong

    Wow! You seem to be handling things better than I probably would. I hope things start to turn around and go your way.
  2. N

    TKR Almost unbelievable

    Sounds like you are doing great. Hope everything continues to go so well.
  3. N

    TKR Lin's Recovery Journey

    I had plenty of pain at 2 weeks. I'm just now down to taking a pain pill before trying to go to sleep.
  4. N

    TKR Here it is - my LTKR recovery thread

    My TKR was 2 days after you and I also feel like I have stalled out. I'm still having trouble getting to sleep at night, but seem to able to nap just fine during the day. Hang in there, I hear it gets better. :)
  5. N

    TKR First time TKR at 45 years old.

    I'm about 8 weeks out and didn't have anything like that happen. I think I would at least call the Dr. about that. It would be better to know that to just wonder and worry.
  6. N

    TKR That didn't hurt much, honestly!!

    I'm just starting 8 weeks. Still have some swelling, but most of the tightness is gone. Still a little tight. Take care of that infection, it gets better.
  7. N

    Knee Infection* Revision #3 Journey

    I'm about 3 weeks ahead of you. Wow, I couldn't have handled that kind of car ride that early. It is nice to get out though.
  8. N

    TKR Left TKR, 3 weeks out.

    Just got back from therapy. My extension(?) went from a 4 to a 6. Wrong direction :sigh: Next week will be better. I need to stay positive. My first instinct is to exercise the heck out of my knee, but I'm going to take is slow and easy instead.
  9. N

    TKR Left TKR, 3 weeks out.

    It's now the end of 6 weeks. I have been going to the PT twice a week. Today will be my fourth visit. My extension measured 4 and My bend was at 115 on Tuesday. She has me working on extension exercises, balance, and I have been riding the bike. I feel a lot better than I did at 3 weeks. I...
  10. N

    TKR Left TKR, 3 weeks out.

    I did over do it. It sure was nice getting out of the house, but it wore me totally out. Slept for 3 hours when I got home. Going to do some more reading and take it easier. Thanks for all the good information.
  11. N

    TKR Left TKR, 3 weeks out.

    It was 3 weeks on Friday. I'm glad to have found this forum. It seems the things I am going through are things many others have also. I guess I am normal. My pain isn't bad. I went to church today then to lunch and was exhausted when I got home. Getting home PT twice a week, one week left...
Back
Top Bottom