Recent content by Neesie

  1. Neesie

    TKR Neesie's Recovery Thread

    And to you too @knee#2. Thanks so much for your encouragement and humor. Everyone in this forum has been instrumental in my recovery. :yahoo:
  2. Neesie

    TKR Neesie's Recovery Thread

    Thanks so much. Happy New Year to you too.
  3. Neesie

    TKR POCTDB recovery thread

    Congratulations @Poctdb. I'm so happy for you and if I'm honest (which I invariably am), quite jealous. At 6 months I'm still all too aware of my TKR. You're my role model for what will be one day.
  4. Neesie

    TKR Neesie's Recovery Thread

    @Jockette and @knee#2 - Thanks for your encouragement. I think of all of you everyday and am so grateful for this community. I've spread the word about Bonesmart among my large community of senior citizens who are contemplating replacements. Wishing you all festive celebrations and a happy...
  5. Neesie

    TKR Neesie's Recovery Thread

    Hi everyone. I saw my surgeon for my 6-month check-up (and that will be the last one). The good news is that the replacement looks perfect and they're satisfied with the results. The PAs suggested massaging the scar and continuing to stretch. The bad news is the surgeon is still an arrogant...
  6. Neesie

    TKR Neesie's Recovery Thread

    And I can vouch for just how right he is!
  7. Neesie

    TKR Neesie's Recovery Thread

    Thanks for the encouragement my friends. I so wish we could all get together IRL. Wishing everyone a delicious and pain-free Thanksgiving.
  8. Neesie

    TKR Neesie's Recovery Thread

    Hi everyone - my apologies for not posting much anymore. I'm feeling very negative about the whole experience and don't want to express that negativity here. I think of all of you often and follow many of your stories and progress.
  9. Neesie

    TKR Neesie's Recovery Thread

    @marieltha thanks for thinking of me. The pain is at a manageable level but not gone.The swelling is less than it was but not gone either. Some days are worse than others but nowhere near what it was. I'm not back to full mobility and have to be conscious of not overdoing it or I pay for it. In...
  10. Neesie

    TKR POCTDB recovery thread

    @luvcats Me neither and George, my dear, sweet cat, would never allow it even if I could. :curtsey:
  11. Neesie

    TKR Update

    CONGRATULATIONS! You have inspired so many of us. Your trip was well deserved and a reward for all your effort.
  12. Neesie

    TKR POCTDB recovery thread

    :dancy: You’re doing just great! Congratulations!!
  13. Neesie

    TKR FitGal’s Recovery

    Vent away - I find it does actually help. What also has helped me is the reminder that recovery isn't a straight line. I want it to be, oh do I want it to be, but it isn't. You will recover. It's just going to be in your knee's control, not your brain's.
  14. Neesie

    TKR Neesie's Recovery Thread

    Thank you all once again for your wisdom and generosity. I'm planning to talk to my doctor.
  15. Neesie

    TKR Neesie's Recovery Thread

    @sistersinhim Thank you so much. I hope your doctor is right and it definitely does give comfort. And thank for sharing your experiences.
Back
Top Bottom