Recent content by NatureLoverCD

  1. NatureLoverCD

    2014 Healthcare changes

    Medicare Advantage requirements are different from Medicare requirements. I'm on a Medicare Advantage plan and didn't have to jump through any hoops to get my BTKR. I suggest you check with your primary insurance provider for all of the specifics, as I believe they differ from one provider to...
  2. NatureLoverCD

    Bilateral TKR My BTKR Journey

    Does using an exercise bike help with increasing ROM and decreasing extension?
  3. NatureLoverCD

    TKR To the Other Side and Home

    I, for one, want to know what happens ahead of time,. That way, I know what's going on while I'm asleep. There are several surgeries available on youtube, also. I watched it twice.
  4. NatureLoverCD

    Bilateral TKR Six weeks post surgery and struggling

    catlady Your PT should not be causing you any pain! :gaah: Pretty someone someone will stop by with information on the Bonesmart mantra and some reading material. In the mean time, ice, elevate, keep up with your pain meds, and rest as needed.
  5. NatureLoverCD

    TKR Pressured by pt and doctor to have manipulation

    Campervan what is this android app that you used?
  6. NatureLoverCD

    TKR Dip in optimism

    Hang in there, Mibon. It will get better. Just keep posting to Bonesmart and you will get lots of support. Oh, by the way -- WELCOME to Bonesmart!!! :flwrysmile:
  7. NatureLoverCD

    TKR TKR7/30/2013

    Yes. my numb spots come and go, and move around.
  8. NatureLoverCD

    TKR Released!

    Bob, Good luck with your studies. I know you'll do well. You'll probably so busy with coursework that your knee will give you minimal problems. Don't party too much. :martini: Like master's candidates have time for that.
  9. NatureLoverCD

    Extreme pain 5 month post op

    This doctor is assaulting you! Find another doctor! Fast!
  10. NatureLoverCD

    TKR Am I on the right track?

    I have some good news :), and some bad news:sad:. I'm 16 weeks in. I finally saw my OS last week. I've been seeing his PA up until now. I told him about the pain and stiffness I've been having above the knees when I stand up from a sitting position. The good news is the pain will go away...
  11. NatureLoverCD

    TKR Pain meds Problem??

    Sounds like Josephine needs to address this for you.
  12. NatureLoverCD

    Bilateral TKR My BTKR Journey

    I'm 15 weeks out and doing pretty good. I saw my OS on Thursday. I was really up tight about having my ROM measured after all of the stories in the forum about unsatisfied doctors in regard to ROMs. Anyway, the doctor says "Bend your leg...OK. good. Now straighten your leg....OK good." for both...
  13. NatureLoverCD

    Bilateral TKR Tori's done the leap.. err stumble.. errr roll.. just other side...LTKR and RPKR

    I always thought they did that because they are double/quadruple checking that they are operating on the right person.
  14. NatureLoverCD

    Bilateral TKR Tori's done the leap.. err stumble.. errr roll.. just other side...LTKR and RPKR

    Welcome to the other side, fellow BTKRer. I hope everything goes well for you.
  15. NatureLoverCD

    TKR Scar Care

    Have any people of color tried this?
Back
Top Bottom