TKR To the Other Side and Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, for one, want to know what happens ahead of time,. That way, I know what's going on while I'm asleep. There are several surgeries available on youtube, also. I watched it twice.
 
Well, I watched between knee 1 and knee 2! Got bored and found YOU Tube! :heehee:
 
BW2.....my tight band seems to be getting better. My leg/knee is almost in constant motion but not to the point of pain. If I'm in my recliner I am wiggling toes, sliding heals, massaging knee. When I get tired of that I walk around for a while or get on my bike for 20-30 minutes. Ice after that and elevate. Have found that I can put off hydrocone till a couple of hours before bed. If one doesn't do it I take another one 2 hours later. Was able to sleep on my left side last night :dancy: . Got some really good sleep! Wishing everyone continued improvement with less pain. Thanks to BoneSmart members for all your info......Katie
 
Rest Assured......There is no way I could watch the real deal with the knee surgery :sick: . So glad that wasn't a pre-req for having the surgery. Congrats to all you brave people who watched it...Katie
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom