Recent content by Naptown knee

  1. N

    TKR Katchmo's Knees: Round Two!

    I had my second knee done Feb 6th ... and I was at 90 in the hospital and the next week when I went to therapy I was only in the low 80s ... I think its because we are drugged up in the hospital that it doesn't hurt ... This second knee is faring much better than my first one... it took forever...
  2. N

    TKR Will I ever sleep again?

    Just over 4wks... I am finally sleeping ... not solid through the night as I wake up to reposition my pillows... but I am sleeping on either side and stomach!! AHHHH!! sleep ... I LOVE IT!:sleep: Thanks for everyone sympathizing and encouraging me! I am not out of the woods yet but at least I...
  3. N

    PKR Bj Mac's Recovery

    rest ice elevate :) lol ... sounds soooo familiar! Keep with it sis!
  4. N

    TKR Will I ever sleep again?

    Coming up on 2wks post op and I have not slept more than an hour at a time. Tonight I didn't even get that... I am exhausted and frustrated. I feel that I am not going to be able to 'turn the corner' if I dont get any rest. When I get myself all propped up in bed to where I think I am...
  5. N

    PKR Bj Mac's Recovery

    Unfortunately other people see us and we look GOOD, so they just assume that we are going to be able to do 'normal' things.. trust me I am right there with you!
Back
Top Bottom