Recent content by MzRicketts

  1. MzRicketts

    Knee Scars - Post Your Badges of Honor Here! NO CHIT-CHAT please

    Had my TKR on my right knee on Wednesday.. My kids call me the zombie mom now.. Lol
  2. MzRicketts

    RTKR May 06, 2014

    Prayers. Hope all is well! Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  3. MzRicketts

    2014 May Marvels - Are you having knee surgery in May?

    Thank you drewsie! I haven't slept, I'm so nervous. Have to be in the hospital at 10 am. Nervous, yet excited. Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  4. MzRicketts

    2014 May Marvels - Are you having knee surgery in May?

    @Biscuit glad your doing well! Speedy recovery!! Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  5. MzRicketts

    2014 May Marvels - Are you having knee surgery in May?

    Good luck to you. Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  6. MzRicketts

    2014 May Marvels - Are you having knee surgery in May?

    My surgery is on Wednesday.. I'm getting nervous. Tell me everything is going to be ok. Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  7. MzRicketts

    2014 May Marvels - Are you having knee surgery in May?

    I'm new to this app, I'm excited! Hello!! My surgery date is May 21st! Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
Back
Top Bottom