Recent content by MercysPeace

  1. MercysPeace

    TKR Well Nov. 3 is here!!!

    @gr82cu2 - Oh dear! Well, i hope your recovery gets better now....you are such a positive and insprational person. You helped me ALLOT while getting ready for this surgery (and then some). I thought you had been dealing with this previously. You poor thing! I hope this week turns out better! Xoxo
  2. MercysPeace

    TKR Well Nov. 3 is here!!!

    Wow....i was borderline to a blood transfusion too......but they got my hemoglobin up to 9.....so they didnt do it. Your problem is that you've been anemic from before right?
  3. MercysPeace

    TKR Well Nov. 3 is here!!!

    Wow!!! Poor thing! Please let me know when you get back from ur doc on how ur doing!
  4. MercysPeace

    TKR Well Nov. 3 is here!!!

    @gr82cu2 Thanks!!! How are you doing?
  5. MercysPeace

    TKR Well Nov. 3 is here!!!

    I really appreciate this site and it's people sooooo much!!
  6. MercysPeace

    TKR Well Nov. 3 is here!!!

    @ConnieJOS Thank you! That's why my doc wrote 1-2every 3-4 hours a n d didn't have refills. I understand now!
  7. MercysPeace

    TKR Well Nov. 3 is here!!!

    @jenng2003 WOW your story is similar to mine except that i had surgery only 2 weeks ago. Everything else sounds the same. I am now on Percocet every 4 hours (last week was every 3 hrs). My nights are still very rough though. I know i do not have enough meds to last till my next OS apt Dec 4 so...
  8. MercysPeace

    TKR Well Nov. 3 is here!!!

    Ill Try it out.....
  9. MercysPeace

    TKR Well Nov. 3 is here!!!

    Yes...i have the Don Joy knee wrap with ice inserts.....do you think sleeping with that on would be beneficial?
  10. MercysPeace

    TKR Well Nov. 3 is here!!!

    Hi @referee54 .. The truth is that the inpatient rehab I was at really set me back on my pain management. It was only after i saw my OS on Thursday that he put me back on a correct regimen. Today I started taking my meds every 4 hrs instead of every 3 hours. So far, so good. Let's see how i feel...
  11. MercysPeace

    TKR Well Nov. 3 is here!!!

    Thank you @referee54 and @Nana moon 27 ..... :)
  12. MercysPeace

    TKR Well Nov. 3 is here!!!

    Thank you so much sweetie!
  13. MercysPeace

    TKR Well Nov. 3 is here!!!

    Couldn't find them :(
  14. MercysPeace

    Waiting on doctor's appointment.

    @Nana moon 27. This is my pre-op thread. I didnt the mantra...
  15. MercysPeace

    TKR Well Nov. 3 is here!!!

    Ok ...let ne go back and look for my old pre-op post
Back
Top Bottom