Recent content by Love2RV

  1. Love2RV

    2019 January Jackpots - Are you have knee surgery in January?

    How can I find the recovery threads for January Knee Surgery?
  2. Love2RV

    2019 January Jackpots - Are you have knee surgery in January?

    Is there a thread for those who are in recovery that had surgery in January?
  3. Love2RV

    2019 January Jackpots - Are you have knee surgery in January?

    Sorry just got out of the Hospital. I bought it from Amazon Polar Products Inc Active Ice 3.0 Knee & Joint Therapy System w/Digital Timer Includes Universal Bladder, 9 Quart Reservoir, 5 Feet of Insulated Tubing & Knee/Joint Compression Wrap I love it...
  4. Love2RV

    2019 January Jackpots - Are you have knee surgery in January?

    I put a count down clock on my phone and I think it helps me with what's going to come on the 16th. It's like I want to get the surgery so I will hopefully be out of the pain I'm in now, but I know that I will be in more pain at first. That's scary....
  5. Love2RV

    2019 January Jackpots - Are you have knee surgery in January?

    Your a much better patient then I'll be, I want to be totally asleep. I'm scared enough now and I still have a few days till Wednesday.
  6. Love2RV

    2019 January Jackpots - Are you have knee surgery in January?

    @X2mangie WOW awake, how many nights did you stay in the hospital? I didn't even know they would have you awake, did you ask to be awake? I can't even watch the YouTube for the surgery. Mine is the 16th.
  7. Love2RV

    2019 January Jackpots - Are you have knee surgery in January?

    Hi Bike4fun I hope we both get everything out of this surgery that we need. I did go to a PT facility today to see if I want to do my PT there. Not sure they don't have many machines, mostly pulley weights? Anyone have any thoughts on how to know if a PT place is good?
  8. Love2RV

    2019 January Jackpots - Are you have knee surgery in January?

    I went today for my pre-op check in and I couldn't believe how many people when I walked in. It looked like an airport as people sitting around with a small bag. Looked like a carry on bag and they were waiting to board. I did find out that my hospital will not require anyone to check in with...
  9. Love2RV

    Living alone and having TKR January 2019

    Scared would be a better word. I'm a diabetic and my stress is making by blood sugar go all over the place.
  10. Love2RV

    2019 January Jackpots - Are you have knee surgery in January?

    My Right Knee TKR will be on January 16th in AR. As the time gets closer it gets more real. My work is now asking when I'll be back, heck I haven't left yet!! My boss thinks a week a should do it. He's in a world of this own.
  11. Love2RV

    Living alone and having TKR January 2019

    Does anyone know the time line for returning to work? I work in a jail and I need to be able to lift 50 lbs and walk A LOT.
  12. Love2RV

    Living alone and having TKR January 2019

    Great advise and yes I think I'm over thinking it, I had another surgery about 12 years ago and I was in a wheelchair for 4 months and could put no weight on my leg. I lived with my sister for that one and I think my mind is just remembering all I had to go through for that recovery. When she...
  13. Love2RV

    Living alone and having TKR January 2019

    I guess I should have said (I see where you asked) it's my right knee and the surgery is Jan 16th in Arkansas. I only have one sister that lives in HI and she can't come due to her work. Thank you so much for your post.
Back
Top Bottom