Recent content by Lorr

  1. L

    THR Happy to be past the surgery

    Wishing you all the best today x
  2. L

    THR Lorr’s Pre Op Journey

    :holysheep::hairpulling: One week not the best week ever,glad it’s over and hopefully things can only get better.
  3. L

    THR Lorr’s Pre Op Journey

    Wonder will I get a few hours sleep tonight. appointment at 1300 tomorrow wish m luck as you wave me goodbye hope to see you all on the other side. I’m bricking it really!
  4. L

    THR Avn

    Yes got most of them ,ice packs, sock gadget leg lifter using them now, as hip is really knackered and so painful. hubby found crutches in the loft from previous op years ago and my nice colourful walking stick had to buy that in Alabama a few years ago on holiday.just need sliding sheet and loo...
  5. L

    THR SurreyGirls's 2nd THR Journey

    Greetings right back to you SurreyGirl from a cold and frosty Devon. have the best time.
  6. L

    THR Avn

    Nuffield Tiverton Devon and yes I have reading all the great advice on here. since finding this place not been anywhere else so thank to google and a bigger thanks to all here.:thankyou:
  7. L

    THR Avn

    Kentpete Two weeks tomorrow 31st. Anxiety kicking in!
  8. L

    THR Avn

    I’m really sorry to hear that get well soon.
  9. L

    THR Avn

    Hi Kentpete,have you given it a go yet?:loll:
  10. L

    THR One yr post THR with ongoing pain - MRI report included

    Simon and Garfunkel say Slow down you move too fast I've not been through this yet but of all the advice I’ve seen here don't rush take care :elevate:
  11. L

    THR Nick's Hip

    Not in a million years even with perfect hips would I touch London Oxford st. You brave man :) :-) (:
  12. L

    THR Shari's Journey

    I’ve been using shopping trolley this past 6 months for support, have hubby doing all shopping now walking any distance is too painfull. just 25 more days:loll:
  13. L

    THR Lorr’s Pre Op Journey

    Thank you Deb, makes sense as op date is 31st. All being well.
  14. L

    THR Lorr’s Pre Op Journey

    Recieved text messages today Your appointment with Nuffield Health-is booked for Monday 22 January nothing else as to what for. would I be right in guessing this is a 2nd.pre op,1st one was 26th.November.? I’m waiting for another text or call for clarification :loll:
  15. L

    THR Avn

    Don’t know how to do @KP thingie that’s how I do it blooming horrible. I use the vape liquid no nicotin. But it helps with the hand to mouth thing! good luck.
Back
Top Bottom