here it is 20 days post-op, I am feeling so blessed as I have had no real bumps yets. I have been reading all the information offered in this forum. I read, read and read. And I do feel they have keep in on the straight path to healing. This week I start my outpatient PT at the University PT...
Ok, I am 6 days post op LTK. And i have to say I feel great. I am very happy with where I am in my recovery. I am at -3 and 110. My Pain is very well controled and My home PT I do twice a day with a therepist coming twice a week to adjust my excerises. I will be monitored twice a week with a...
Its Friday and i had another great day. Pain is controlled very well with my meds. I am up walking with a walker and got to do stairs today. Leg is not swollen and not black and blue. They did not have to refuse my blood as had very minimual bloodlose. As of this evening my ROM as improved...
Just go my lap top and i am feeling great.93
Surgery was at 11;30 am on the 18th.
Woke up very fast feeling great.
Had spinal and a cocktail my surgen likes to give his patients before you go in the operating room
Came out of it before we hit the recovery room, I talking...
thank you one and all for thinking of me, and well wishing me. I have no fear, my surgeon is highly recommended in my area. The hospital is an accredited Joint Restoration Center. So I have done all my home work to get the best results I can. I will just sit in the cradle of Gods hands and I...
House is ready, bag is packed and I am armed and loaded with all the information I have read from this wonderful forum. Surgery will be tomorrow the 18th at 8am PST. Looking so forward to my new left knee, and the journey I have ahead of me. But it will all be worth it, I will be back to bird...
oh my do take care, sorry this has flared up, once its under control you will feel much better. Just visited my dentist last week and got a clean bill of health on my gums and teeth, so bring on September 18th I ready and looking forward to walking with out canes in the future. Nanc
Trish, I have been very busy getting house and order for when I go home after surgery. Surgery will be the 18th. Its great to reading your posts and wishing you a healthy recovery.
Nanc
Jsankowski
Great to see your posts. I gives me a lift to hear you so positive. I go in the 18th and hubby and I are very busy getting the house and things ready for our home recovery, he will be my 24 hour rock and nurse for two weeks, along with my home health nurse visits and PT visits. I will...
"If you have knowledge, let others light their candles at it." Margaret Fuller
I love this quote, as I love this forum. I have learned so much so far, with more to learn in the coming weeks.
LTKR coming up Sep 18th then my life can move forward. So many hills to climb and so many streams to...
brazo is the place I have ordered my oak canes from in the past. I have found the hard wood canes work the best for me as I like the feel of them when they hit the ground. No bending, just a firm nice solid hit when they touch the ground. I prefer the mans stick too because they are a little...
:blush: Ok got a tip from a good friend who had TKR. She told me to plan on wearing a nice lose fitting lounging dress that comes about knee level, and to plan on no wearing underwear as it was not worth fumbling around with when the need comes.
Great link, thanks. Sounds like my hospital is on board with the infection prevention. Makes me feel assured they are doing everything they can to prevent infections.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.