Guest viewing is limited

Can't Believe I'm doing this again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on the otherside! Yea ! Now the work begins! They tried to get me up last night but at last my blood pressure said no it bottom out 88/45 everything went black! Than the next thing I know I'm back in bed! Lee is beginning to thaw out had two Percocet so far this morning i sure pt will be in today let the fun begin :)
[Bonesmart.org] Can't Believe I'm doing this again!
 
Welcome to the other side. :yay: Get all the rest you need, they can't make you stand if you can't... you showed them who's boss. :heehee:

Hopefully today your blood pressure will be better. :beg:
 
Glad you made it Redbird! Take care of that blood pressure and post when you can so we can follow your recovery!
 
Congrats on being on the recovery side! You slipped right by before I could wish you good luck. :)
 
I'm on the other side and would you believe tomorrow I have to go back into surgery? Yes they can not get the drain out! I'm not looking forward to this at all!
 
Good morning I'm doing good . Gave myself a sponge bath feel like a new woman! :) took my medicine and now waiting for PT. will do what ever I am icing and e elevating right now felt good to be in my own bed. That's all for now will report later thank you for listening
Linda
 
Ok PT won't be here until this afternoon told myself I need to do my exercises so they are now done, now icing and elevating feeling pretty good. Did not dare to go without the exercising did what I could and when the pain said stop I llistened to it, all is well! Has anyone heard from fllowermpower she was suppose to have hers done the same day as mind? Just wondering, this place makes it so much easier to get through. Enough chanting have a good day everyone!
 
Hi Redbird! I made it through! Got home yesterday and things seem to be going well. Did I see that you had to go back to surgery to remove a drain? I'm not that good at getting around in the forum and thought I read that but can't find anymore info about it.

I had the nerve block and didn't have any pain for the first 48 hours. Pain kicked in a little on Thursday but meds seem to keep it under control. Home health will be here tomorrow. For now I'm doing excercises twice a day and they get easier every time. This one seems to be going so much better than the left one. I guess knowing what to expect plus having a strong knee on the left has helped.

Please let me know how you are doing! I've been praying for you!
 
Its so great that you are doing this good. Remember to go slow, ice and do pain control. Please do keep us informed on how you are doing. Take care. Tashia
 
Hello flowerpower, glad to hear you are doing well. I'm doing good too. Seem to be having a lot muscle spasms today. Ouch! Yes I did have to go back in for a second surgery the PT read us the surgery report they actually had to snip the drain from where they had attached too. I' m doing ok though feel weak today and these stupid muscle spasms are driving me crazy. I have been trying to exercise just don't seem to be getting anywhere today oh tomorrow will be better! Haven't had BM. YET EITHER BUT I'm taking my colaceI will get through this I'm determined! Have a nice day and keep me informed!
Just me, Linda
 
Aw today much better had to stop the pain meds . Making me very weak and yesterday all I did was vomits (sorry too much information) doing better today I will take aleeve and see how I do have had breakfast and so far so good , I'm off to the bed room to get dress and to do my exercisising everyone you are in my prayers! Have a goo day :angel:
Just me, Linda
 
Redbird, we need for you to just post in your thread in the Recovery forum. This way we have all the info about your recovery in one place which makes it easier to answer and comment on questions and concerns. Thanks, sweetie, for your cooperation.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018
  • Pumpkin
    Staff member since March 26, 2015
  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022

Members online

Back
Top Bottom