Hi fellow TKR people! I'm well past five months recovery and life is pretty good.
I'm walking without pain for first time in over twelve years and have really good flex..can even dance now...so good!
The numbness on outside of knee is finally going and I can feel the new knee and its just like a...
Hi Lisa,
I retired from my career a few years back and luckily don't have to work now...one thing good about being a senior in Oz!
I came out of a nursing and admin background so did my knees in before the no lift policy came into force.
I help out one of my daughters with her two little...
Hi Lisa...how is your new knee behaving? I'm up to 11 weeks post op now. Just noticed a stiffness in my knee this weekend but I have been very busy so I gather its complaining....I had my gran girls birthday bash with Cecil B De Mille proportions on Saturday...Was so much fun as we held it in a...
He'sas sweet as pie Lisa. The best inside dog for a big dog...hhe's very gentle with the L D's...loves company..and other dogs as long as they don't try to eat his food.
He bounces around like a puppy...we all k ve him so very much.
Jill
Hi Lisa.
Good on you! Hope all goes to plan and no surprises..
My dog Zeke is a Finnish laphund.He's a gentle very fluffy boy. Almost husk like but black and tan..brown eyes. Bred to herd reindeer in Finland...I tell my grandkids he's Santa's dog...hehe
Jill
Hi Lisa. I am doing really well. Back to normal life now. Walking my dog daily and no pain in knee or muscles. Looking good.
How about you? Its our winter here...been zero degrees in the hills and a lot of snowfall south ern areas...
Jill
I agree with all the above. Recovery is not to be pushed or taken for granted. We are all different and some people have higher pain thresholds. I do...and my fellow patient didn't..you should start feeling less tight around 12 weeks .swimming and walking will keep you limber. I can't stand...
Hi all...I'm past my nine weeks recovery now and finding an increased mobility to the point of being able to walk my dog for an hour most days. So happy..even went for a ride on a friends Ducati Monday to a country pub for lunch. I feel alive again. No looking back.will keep checking in with...
Hi. Well I seem to be sleeping thru the night at last.and feeling better all round...I gather I'm over the worst now. Seven weeks last Thursday...
Still feeling a bit of stiffness below knee cap and leg feels it when I s tend for. too long. Otherwise its good..walking around without my...
That's one if my grand childrenn3 year old Freya Wong...she's a beautiful child and really smart..ready for school after Christmas when she's four and a half..My eldest daughter has three little ones..they are beautiful children. My second daughter has two little girlsfive and three and I live...
Hi Beetle girl. Yes..I love hydro..and am going to take it up as a class twice a week at a local centre. It is the best form of exercise for someone like me with Fibro myslgia and TKR.
Easy on the joints. I started doing it last summer and enjoyed it.
How are you doing now? Jill
I had Hydro again today..and a good chat with the other TKR ladies in the pool...feeling great actually..forget to take my cane more than often now...its all good
Well its Monday morning at about 6.30am as I'vejust woken up.The magpies are warbling their dawn chorus. I had a pretty good sleep after a busy day yesterday but might just have a lie in.
The rosehipnoilnis for the scar..it helps heal and kerpnit from puckering..you can use vitamin E or any oil...
Yeah! You go girl! That's awesome and will only get easier once staples are out...bring on the rosehip oil or whatever you choose once you can touch the area...all the best
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.