Hi Sarah
So glad to hear that you have recovered well and enjoying the great outdoors!
My hip is great now! No pain and good flexibility. I am back gardening again with no problem.
My only issue is my right knee that took a beating after the long recovery with non weight bearing on my left side...
Hi Birdwatcher
I had a left knee replacement 4 years ago and while my new knee is fantastic, I don’t like the feeling I get when I kneel on that knee. In all other positions my knee feels like it is a natural part of my body, but when I kneel on it the bionic knee feels artificial and...
Thank you @Layla and @FCBayern for your well wishes!!
Three months out and still doing well overall. I don’t have to use a cane anymore but need to keep focusing on my gait to make sure I don’t start waddling if tired.
My back bothers me some if I walk too long, or bend too much from gardening...
@CricketHip @Layla
Yep those grocery trips have become quite an ordeal! I was pushing two loaded grocery carts to the car. Thank goodness my back is feeling good again after resting in bed with heating pad. I finished my exercises today and my back feels in better alignment.
Glad that the...
So great to hear you are doing well and the incision is bone dry now!!
Things are so crazy now! Glad you got your spacer done before the virus outbreak!
Wishing you SUPER BIG well wishes!!
@Layla
Thank you so much for your well wishes!
Today my back hurts after making a big trip to the grocery store. With the new Stay at Home order in Virginia I have to make my grocery visits very infrequent and buy hundreds of dollars worth of groceries. At least they had toilet paper!
I went...
@Layla Thank you so much for the two month anniversary wishes!!
I am doing great. Walking around the house without a cane and just using the cane outdoors for safety.
Because of coronavirus concerns I only went to outpatient PT one time, but was given a bunch of exercises which I do every day...
@Westy
Great to hear the surgery was successful and you are already back home!! May you have lots of healing rest. I know how you feel about being sick and tired of being sick and tired!
Praying those antibiotics are working well and this is the end of your hip surgeries!!
@maryland100
Hello I had a posterolateral hip replacement of my left hip on 1/29 too. I live in Northern Va but know most of the OS in Maryland very well and had a left knee replacement 4 years ago by Dr DaLury in Towson MD.
I have the same issue of desperately wanting to sleep on my side...
@VSlowLife
Were you able to send xrays and incision photos to your OS and save yourself a trip to NY? Hope you can do that !!
I think your cold is probably increasing your heart rate. Mine was in the 80s when I was ill.
Glad to hear your hip is recovering nicely, driving in the driveway...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.