ceezee
graduate
Hi Sarah! 
I'm so happy your recovery is coming along nicely. Slow and steady does help it work. Your perseverance has been outstanding and you’re a real beacon to those who struggle through the process. You never gave up.
You were such an incredible help to me after my second surgery when I was so fearful I had a loose stem. You gave me great information and support and kept me grounded. It all worked out for me in the end and I’m getting close to a year on the first hip and just a few months after that, my second. Both sides just feel like.....well, my hips. Like they did before the pain started.
Take care and stay safe.

I'm so happy your recovery is coming along nicely. Slow and steady does help it work. Your perseverance has been outstanding and you’re a real beacon to those who struggle through the process. You never gave up.
You were such an incredible help to me after my second surgery when I was so fearful I had a loose stem. You gave me great information and support and kept me grounded. It all worked out for me in the end and I’m getting close to a year on the first hip and just a few months after that, my second. Both sides just feel like.....well, my hips. Like they did before the pain started.
Take care and stay safe.
United States




You're sure to continue to see more progress, more flexibility over many more months now you've got the revision under your belt (literally!
) I realized recently that between 9 and 12 months my hip just seemed to settle and all the niggles and occasional aches just ...disappeared!
And 2 of those months were even during the covid lockdown and I couldn't continue my Pilates classes. I do still use my trekking poles when 'hiking' in the woods on steepish or uneven ground for support but just 'cause it feels good, a nice tool not a necessity. Keep the faith, and remember your poor lefty has gone through a LOT. Enjoy the many nice a-ha moments to come. 
