Recent content by Kay9

  1. Kay9

    THR Hip number 2 on board

    Hi @Hip Hip Hooray! I never thought of that, forgot I did it, so you may well be right. Suddenly seem to be having a major turn around, can walk without limping, no stick, and wore a (smallish) heel last night, forgot to take pain tablets so obviously didnt need them, alls good on planet...
  2. Kay9

    THR Hip number 2 on board

    @copsham I think its because red high heeled shoes are symbolic of FREEDOM and a bit of risk, are a little bit naughty, a bit vampish and wonderful things might happen to you if you wear red shoes, like Dorothy in The Wizard of Oz:snork: I hope your Mum "finds" her red shoes and they make her...
  3. Kay9

    THR Deep Breath Reporting for Recovery Duty

    Well @DeepBreath what self respecting female would want to be wrapped in BROWN paper...thats where you went wrong. Gracie deserves to be wrapped in pink paper with little diamante crystals on it. Try that? BROWN.??:no-fin:. Dont worry about putting stamps on, I can pay at this end. Problem...
  4. Kay9

    THR Hip number 2 on board

    Hi @Kim22 . Thanks for your post, and your kindness at being happy for me:yes:, Im Definitely feeling its finally easing off. I know exactly how you felt on your cruise re your mates all in heels, I felt the same when I went out the other night:sad:. I also felt very "short" :skep:, people had...
  5. Kay9

    THR Deep Breath Reporting for Recovery Duty

    So glad your PT session went well:). You sound in good spirits! Gracie.. OMG,!! She is just :wowspring:. I love love love her! I NEED her. Please wrap and post her to me immediately . Big dogs are my one true love in life. They are such scardy-cats though, in my work I find its always the...
  6. Kay9

    THR Hip number 2 on board

    Oh, ps...some sad news really, but even though its sad, its going to make my life happier...I feel terrible saying that, but its true. The Mum of the Stalker has passed away. Terrible for her and her family, especially at this time of year, and I feel bad for the Brother because we kind of made...
  7. Kay9

    THR Hip number 2 on board

    Thanks @DeepBreath , I appreciate that. Ive changed my avatar back again because Im angry with high heeled shoes at the moment :gaah: How very dare they exist when I cant wear them .:no-fin: . I tried to wear some when I went out last night, before I was even out of the door I had to change...
  8. Kay9

    THR Hip number 2 on board

    Thanks Josephine:thumb:
  9. Kay9

    THR Hip number 2 on board

    Also @Josephine , apart from your advice about my knee swelling, could you take a look at my xray and see if you think it looks ok? Because the surgeon I saw last week mentioned something about implant size, when he was pointing to it as in the picture, but I didn't catch what he said properly...
  10. Kay9

    THR Hip number 2 on board

    @Josephine the swelling is about RF1-C in the front, the pain is still from the groin to the knee. I actually had about 2 hours this evening where I was almost comfortable, just a slight ache, but its back again as bad as ever now. I truly wish Id never had this done. Its been SO different to...
  11. Kay9

    THR Constanze's recovery diary

    Hi @Constanze omg, you ran a half marathon!?:wow:. So glad your life is getting back to normal :) What an inspiration you are.:yes: Happy Christmas to you and your family :flwrysmile:
  12. Kay9

    THR Post-op problem - dislocation

    Hi @redduke , Ive had both hips replaced in the last 6 months, and dislocated the first one. Its scary and makes you feel wary about every movement at first doesnt it, I was scared to move for the first day, at all! But the next day, I was sat in a Bistro, determined not to be petrified of any...
  13. Kay9

    THR Hip number 2 on board

    Thanks @Kim22 , sorry you are suffering too . Its especially annoying this time of year isnt it...so much to do. Im in flippin agony at the moment:sad:. Just went to get a bit more shopping, all I wanted to do was get home, take my tablets and lay down with ice on my leg, was so relieved when I...
  14. Kay9

    THR Hip number 2 on board

    Thanks @Josephine. Im so fed up with all this. My knee is now hurting loads and is swollen up, just above the knee and to the right of it. Theres an obvious fist sized swelling. I wish Id never had this done....this hip wasnt even hurting, I dont know why I had to have it done so close to the...
  15. Kay9

    THR Hip number 2 on board

    Your welcome @sharonslp, it may not work for all and it is a bit sketchy ( dumped me off here just now) but its the only way I can get on here at all at the moment. Hope whatever the problem is, is sorted soon...I bet a lot of people are missing Josephine lol. I had to go get xmas shopping...
Back
Top Bottom