I do hope someone might have some answers for me. Maybe someone might remember me.
I have been a member of Bonesmart since I had my left hip replaced in February, 2017. That recuperation was very good - no issues.
Due to a misunderstanding with my surgeon, I moved on to another well respected...
Mary, Diane,
Thank you for your kind wishes. They are most appreciated. Of course, you are right; my mind is far away from knees right now, but I am so very scared I am trying to keep calm by distracting myself to my knees.
Kathy
Thanks to all of you,
certainly need those prayers
@Josephine
My bigger questions are probably out of your realm, but the only two I can ask of you - that I am thinking you might be able to answer are:
(1) Can an allergy to metal ( Please see my previous post for actual readings from the LTT...
Writing this , looking for prayers, hope and ideas.
I have not written in awhile, because I had some news that hit me like a Mack truck.
Tomorrow I find out whether I have breast cancer - what the type and stage is. Two weeks ago, while (co incidentally in the same hospital I had my TKR) I was...
@Jockette, thank you so much for the kind reply. I didn’t mean to go on for so long, but when I started writing, it felt like the flood gates opened.
:blackcloud::shrug:
I was happy to hear you are experiencing some slight relief at long last. I have suspected for awhile that I might have nerve...
@Bifgrif, that is quite a story! I can’t imagine how I would feel if I was you! You have had an inordinate amount of bad luck in finding that right surgeon. I want to tell you that I admire your persistence in finding a reason for your pain and a hope you get a solution that yields two sound...
@Sue0725,
It does sound like you are doing much better at the one year mark. Many congrats! I was just curious whether you continued using the pool for stretching, exercise and/ or swimming? I am a bit past the eight month mark and found that - if I go every day to the pool and stretch and swim...
@pumpkin and @Celle, thanks for the support. Jamie has already sent me a few names. It’s where I got Dr. Krebs’ name. Just looking now for someone, additionally, in northern VA - even Charlottesville-as my hematologist is down there and I have family in Arlington. There is an insurance war...
Just an update to my story.
Now over eight months into my recovery and something is still very wrong with that metal right knee of mine.
X rays seem to show all is well, but why doesn’t it feel any better (and even worse)?
Today I had to pull out my cane to walk into my mammogram because the...
@buddydog
I am truly wondering if we had the same surgeon, by the description you have presented of the manners of his “staff” and his arrogance. Any chance you used one of the doctors at Magee Hospital?
I am suffering similarly to you at the eight month period now, and feel they are washing...
Happy Anniversary, Sheryl @Me2.
I was so sorry to read of your dad’s passing. It must have been do difficult for you with the amount of pain you were in to add to the struggles.
And also feeling badly you have not been able to successfully find someone to accept your need for no general...
Bonnie,
@RunA42K
I stayed up all night reading your thread! Could not put it down. Your journey easily ranks up there as one of the most inspiring of all time. Your “ tag line” says it all - you are truly an example of a “ Never give up” attitude in living your best possible life.
One thing has...
@Scheherazade, you are such an inspiration!
And I very much admire your insistence on finding a cause for your ongoing issues. I am only eight months down the road from my right knee replacement and I have been appalled at the lack of real follow through by my OS’ staff (and he) to get to the...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.