yes girls it is a bitter pill having back pain, but correct... it's not anywhere near as bad as the knees were paining me! i will do some stretches and figure out the best course of non action. ha no more surgery here! yes @KarriB it's worse in the am. but really just a nagging thing all day...
well, after waiting 7 months I went to dr. and it seems I have arthritis in my lower back... mystery solved. I go for my one yr check up Thursday! ( bilateral knee replacements )
@Celle it is good to hear that it's outdated! I want to do all I can now... walk, hike, yard work etc... worrying about wearing my knees out would be counter productive!
glad to hear you are being productive even if the knee doesn't behave as well as expected. I find I swell more if I don't walk my miles and though I still have some numbness and pain in the side of the knees, my foot seems to be the daily pain [emoji52] but I walk anyhow! Sleep... I still...
I agree @SusieShoes I like walking and doing exercise! mainly outside and hiking but the gym is good with the pool. has anyone ever heard that the TKR was only good for 10 yrs? i had someone tell me that .today! scary!
DebM i also went back to the pool! it helps and i am still walking every day , taking in the autumn changes and deer. bilateral knees is not easy.. but it's coming along! still sore at times and I remember that I am not 16 anymore and slow down doesn't mean I give up.. it's just better to...
@KarriB thank you! if I can help one person my day is complete. I feel like a new woman with the bilateral knees done... and it was a long time coming.... if you are interested i will pm you about it. I felt like I needed to make up for lost time and get moving! I feel better when I get a...
ohh I was mad because my steps are steep going down and i had to single step doing them! step down on one by one not like normal. so I am able now, which is GREAT. a small amount of discomfort but I got this. rains moving in and maybe that's why I am a bit more achey. i feel best when I...
I got x-rayed and looked at by the doctor. He says everything looks great keep doing whatever I'm doing walking is good no jumping no running. Antibiotics are only for the first year of TKR. for dentist. he did say there may be a spot of numbness that will last forever on the leg where he cut...
I agree! it's wonderful that we are all achieving pain free days and better mobility. i can single step down the stairs and if in time I can go flying down stepping normal again.. fine.. if not I am happy with being able to walk, stand, climb up stairs like a normal person! Bilateral TKR gave...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.