I had my right knee replaced November 29th 2019. Im moving along slow and steady. They suggested I do the left the end of March. Just wondering how long you waited between knees.
Im nearing the end of week 5. Im becoming more confident on my new knee but still use the walker occasionally because my other knee started buckling. They apparently straightened my leg out too. Wonder if that requires extra recovery? I’ve been sleeping in a recliner since my surgery. Tried...
I thought this was my recovery thread. I read the instructions and thought i was doing it right. Im so technologically challenged that i have trouble navigating. Any help is appreciated!
Started pt on dec 11th. Its not too bad. They’re very patient and don’t push me beyond my limits. They seem excited about doing a full rotation on the bike. Im not quite there yet. I can only use my new knee on the bike cause my other one is shot! Im almost 4 weeks out. Im still using my...
Well im 2 weeks out. My PT is scheduled to start dec 11. Im still on a walker My knee is bending but not alot. I’m still swollen and bruised. I had a follow-up 8 days out and they told i was textbook. I have to keep my leg straight so I’ve been in a recliner since i got home...
Its day 4 and the pain level has changed for the better. I try to walk up and down the hallway. Im waiting for a leg elevator i ordered from Amazon to help with the swelling. Sleep
Isn’t happening. I try to sleep in small increments when my body allows. I hope it improves with time.
Hi everyone. I had me my surgery on the yesterday around 3:30 and was released 24 hrs later. They put me through ot and pt. By the time i got home i was in alot of pain. I can’t put any weight on it. So I'm spending tomorrow resting and icing.
Hi. Im not sure im in the right place for posting this. If not please let me know. Im very much technologically challenged. My knee replacement is Nov 19th. I have pre surgery testing Nov 1. I have an anxiety disorder and it’s already kicking in. They gave me ativan to take to get me into the...
Hi I was wondering if any of you under went knee replacement with heart issues. Thank you. I hope I’m posting in the correct place. Im not very savvy with the forum.
Hi Tabbycat. You sounds just like me! I haven't scheduled surgery yet due to high anxiety. I'm just all around terrified! Never been in the hospital before and never had surgery. Course, if I don't have them done soon I won't be walking! Interesting thread and very helpful! Good luck to...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.