Recent content by Joha123

  1. Joha123

    PKR QdogPa recovery

    Standing makes my knee stiffen up worse than walking.
  2. Joha123

    PKR QdogPa recovery

    Speaking of the foot over foot going downstairs. If I turn sideways and try it that helps and I can do it slowly.
  3. Joha123

    PKR QdogPa recovery

    @Andypandy and @Qdogpa I am also coming up to 12 weeks post surgery for TKR I think we are all doing pretty darn good!! Still not going downstairs properly yet either and have some pain on the back of my knee. Stiffness if I stand too long. Still need to ice. It’s also just a strange time being...
  4. Joha123

    TKR Recovering from TKR Jan 28/20

    Yes we do. I called the clinic today and canceled my appointment. They are seeing patients but better to be safe.
  5. Joha123

    TKR Recovering from TKR Jan 28/20

    Thankyou Jaycey Sorry I was looking for my original thread and couldn’t find it. I do ice it but haven’t been as much as before I think maybe I haven’t been as diligent as I should. I will try that a hope it helps. Thanks for the reminder!!
  6. Joha123

    TKR Recovering from TKR Jan 28/20

    I had my surgery 11 weeks ago. It’s a slow go but I’m getting around ok. Still feels tight and gets sore quickly. My concern is in the back of the knee. In the soft tissue is where I’m having pain. Does anyone else have that? Not sure if it’s important enough to go into the clinic on Friday. I...
  7. Joha123

    PKR QdogPa recovery

    @Qdogpa I am pretty close to where you’re at. Surgery was Jan 28. I have aches as well. Mine is mostly behind my knee in the soft tissue. Trying to get out for walks but this social isolation is so hard and is getting me down. Praying for this whole virus thing to be over with soon. Guess I’m...
  8. Joha123

    TKR Recovering from TKR Jan 28/20

    Hey haven’t been here for a while. A very strange time for all of us.Hoping everyone is staying well. I am now at 10 weeks post op on my TKR It is healing up well but I find if I walk a little too much or stand too long it swells and gets very stiff.Guess I’m just impatient. My knee still feels...
  9. Joha123

    TKR Total Left Knee Replacement

    @flacie1 I too have itching and find that if the creams don’t help I will take a cold damp cloth and lay it over my knee. It helps a bit.
  10. Joha123

    TKR Recovering from TKR Jan 28/20

    Oh thanks everyone. It makes me feel a whole lot better knowing it’s normal. I go see my surgeon again on Friday so there shouldn’t be any surprises then. My knee is also feeling itchy which I think is a sign of healing as well.
  11. Joha123

    TKR Recovering from TKR Jan 28/20

    Just want to know if anyone’s knee has some redness and feels warm still after 6 weeks?
  12. Joha123

    TKR Recovering from TKR Jan 28/20

    I am now at 6 weeks post op today. I’m walking pretty good but if I stand too long it gets very stiff and sore so I have to raise and ice it. My scar is healing up nicely but my knee is still red and hot especially the lower part. Is anyone else experiencing this?
  13. Joha123

    TKR 6 weeks after TKR

    Hey welcome I am at 6 weeks post op today. I’m walking pretty good but if I stand too long it gets very stiff and sore so I have to raise and ice it. My scar is healing up nicely but my knee is still red and hot especially the lower part. Is anyone else experiencing this?
  14. Joha123

    TKR Recovering from TKR Jan 28/20

    I am at 4 1/2 weeks right now too. I have an exercise bike but haven’t been able to master a full cycle. My knee is still stiff but the pain is much more manageable. I take Tylenol maybe twice a day plus Celebrex. I’m walking more and actually made dinner tonight! Yay! Still icing and raising my...
Back
Top Bottom