Recent content by Joeski

  1. J

    THR Well the chicken crossed the road & is an eagle hatchling

    All I can say is WOW to another of your great photo's. I'm not that big of an eagle yet but by mid summer I sure hope to be.
  2. J

    THR Well the chicken crossed the road & is an eagle hatchling

    I sure know what you mean now.
  3. J

    THR Well the chicken crossed the road & is an eagle hatchling

    Do I ever know what you mean. Lets see if I can do this with a clear head. Temperature taking, Oxygen level measuring, blood sugar level checks, blood pressure checking, incision inspection, swollen foot inspection, pain level # question, pulse, medicine time, something I must be forgetting...
  4. J

    THR Well the chicken crossed the road & is an eagle hatchling

    Oh by the way I only have & use a 10.1 inch mini laptop & trying to see that when I had to look out of my one eye {Couldn't use both with how I mangled them.} made it really hard to see and gave me a headache. The rehab hospital didn't have anyway to help me unless I got taken off site. I...
  5. J

    THR Well the chicken crossed the road & is an eagle hatchling

    Hi everyone, I'm sorry I've off BoneSmart.org & just about everything related to the computer. During my vertigo incident which I found out is the pseudo-vertigo type. The spinning was inside my head I put a tray that food is served in the rehab hospital on my glasses. Now I have...
  6. J

    THR Well the chicken crossed the road & is an eagle hatchling

    Vertigo is not the way to go. Yuk. Around 1 AM last night after going to the rest room and getting back into bed I noticed that when I moved my head I became extremely dizzy. I was going to post on here but the dizziness said no way. I didn't even get a chance to pick up my mini laptop. It...
  7. J

    THR Well the chicken crossed the road & is an eagle hatchling

    Well I'm now looking forward to getting out of the rehab hospital by Friday I hope because of all the noises & interruptions of being in one. Being woken up through out the night for vidals, blood sucks, dispensing medicines, early morning riser's, having breakfast at a set 7:30 AM which is to...
  8. J

    THR Well the chicken crossed the road & is an eagle hatchling

    A quick update & then I'll probably need to sleep again. About 1 PM EDT in Pennsylvania I was transported in a wheelchair van. The man knew where to take me and knew where the bumps in the road are so I wouldn't bonce around the van. That was nice to be outside getting fresh air & sunshine...
  9. J

    THR Well the chicken crossed the road & is an eagle hatchling

    Hi everyone, I have been sleeping a lot today getting caught up from not getting much the night before my fixing & the day of the fixing. Nurses & PT & OT are telling me I'm doing great. I am having trouble thinking this is great because I still need help and there can be some pain in the...
  10. J

    THR Well the chicken crossed the road & is an eagle hatchling

    @sissy46 well you were very instrumental early on in turning this chicken into that eaglet. I now know what happens to get fixed & all toowell if you delay. Never delay. Do lots of reading on here and get it done.
  11. J

    THR Well the chicken crossed the road & is an eagle hatchling

    Another quick post. @Allycat & @octopus so it is 17 hours & maybe 19 hours ahead of where I'm at in Pennsylvania. Maybe it's that I just got some pain meds but my little pea brain is trying to figure that out. :scratch: :shrug:
  12. J

    THR Well the chicken crossed the road & is an eagle hatchling

    I'm still sleepy. It was 2:30 AM when a pottie calling woke me up. I was actually having a dream that I was waking up to go to the bathroom & calling my nurse but then fell back asleep to play a prank on her. It turns out I did no such thing. I only called her once. Another dream during the...
  13. J

    THR Well the chicken crossed the road & is an eagle hatchling

    Thanks to the :angel: at BoneSmart I did what I avoided from around Jan 17th 2005 until March 27th 2013. I'm one happy hippie since I woke up in recovery yesterday around 4 PM. I'll post more late because the CPAP I use reads that I only got 5.4 hours of sleep since midnight. And I couldn't...
  14. J

    Trying to not chicken out this time, any help?

    Ok, will do. I sort of forgot about that.
Back
Top Bottom