Recent content by Jle57

  1. Jle57

    Waiting for February bilateral knee replacement

    Feeling sad. I had every intention of attending the woman's March on Washington today with my daughter. But, after learning about the logistics and all the walking decided to cancel. As I limped back to my car after dropping my daughter off I realized it was a good decision. I am so looking...
  2. Jle57

    About to cross over

    Good luck!!!
  3. Jle57

    Thank goodness for Alexa

    I'm in Philadelphia but will have my surgery at the Rothman speciality hospital. I'll be doing the online physical therapy too. Most of my family is concerned about not having a physical therapist coming to the house especially because I will be a bilateral. But looking at this site is think it...
  4. Jle57

    PKR UACats Navio Robotics PKR - Jan 4

    @UACats70 what do you think of the online physical therapy. I think it is Force Therapeutics?
  5. Jle57

    Thank goodness for Alexa

    @debbyS I'm just two days after you! What location ?
  6. Jle57

    Waiting for February bilateral knee replacement

    Having my surgery at the Rothman Specialty Hospital in Bensalem.
  7. Jle57

    PKR UACats Navio Robotics PKR - Jan 4

    Wishing you all the best! I am having good bilateral knee replacement with Dr. Austin at Rothman February 22. I am also using the mobile app for rehab so I'll be interested in your experience!!
  8. Jle57

    Thank goodness for Alexa

    @UACats70 looking forward to hearing about your experience. I am also having surgery with Rothman and using the app for rehab. Where are you having your surgery? I am not until Feb 22.
  9. Jle57

    Waiting for February bilateral knee replacement

    @skygirl yes big typo it's force theraputics ( not focus) ! that might make a difference !!
  10. Jle57

    Waiting for February bilateral knee replacement

    My OS says they use an online pt program called Focus Therapeutics after replacement surgery. I will have no outpatient pt. Had anyone heard of this or have any experience with this type of rehab?
  11. Jle57

    Waiting for February bilateral knee replacement

    Now that I have finally decided to do this I just want it over! Worderful site with great information and great people. Thank you for such great support ! My surgery date is 22 Feb. 2017
  12. Jle57

    2017 February Valentines - Are you having knee surgery in February?

    Bilateral knee replacement 2/22. I am looking forward to two new knees !February seems like a long ways away!
Back
Top Bottom