Recent content by JGlow

  1. J

    TKR SpaceDust in Recovery

    JGlow here, checking on you sounds like you are doing well I had BTKR SURGERY on September 29 Ittakes awhile but it does get better I’m walking with a cane but don’t really need it Went to OS today Told me I can start driving I am so much better than I was prior to surgery Hang in there
  2. J

    Bilateral TKR JGlow's Recovery Story

    How long do I need to use the walker I have balance problems
  3. J

    Bilateral TKR JGlow's Recovery Story

    I’m having pain in the muscles in the back of my left leg Are there exercises to strengthen that muscle My leg cramps and I feel unstable on my feet
  4. J

    TKR 1 year anniversary, continued pain, seeking 2nd opinion

    JGlow here I am experiencing tight painful calf musclesMy PT said I maybe overdoing the walking I wondered if you would agree
  5. J

    Bilateral TKR JGlow's Recovery Story

    My best day yet Walked to the end of the street! Have felt good all day Been up walking in the house doing chores a lot of the day Very little pain !
  6. J

    TKR Weight loss while recovering

    I have lost 7 lbs I’m not dieting but eating nutritious foods 3 meals a day
  7. J

    TKR I think I have pes anserine bursitis. Is it OK to do modified zumba?

    JGlow here My bilateral TKR WAS ON September 29 Imdoingwell on the street with walker Knees still stiff bu swelling has really decreased Still icing and elevating PT here 3 times a wk . She good Tells me she doesn’t want me to hurt Doing all my regular careCooking etc How long does it take for...
  8. J

    Bilateral TKR Bilateral knees

    I walked outside a couple of days ago and now my legs are so stiff My PT said we may have walked too far I walk a lot in the house Most of the time my pain level is mild . Yleft leg seems weaker than my right but I have been told sometimes they heal differently I love this forum ! Very helpful...
  9. J

    Bilateral TKR JGlow's Recovery Story

    Yes, I am elevating my legs. My swelling has decreased to probably a +1 which means some puffiness. I'm feeling ok but walked outside today and had PT. I was really tired after that. I am sleeping ok when the heat in the legs subsides.
  10. J

    Bilateral TKR Bilateral knees

    I had bilateral knee replacement on September 29 I can relate about the hot legs at night They feel like they are on fire I’m glad to hear others experience the same thing
  11. J

    Bilateral TKR JGlow's Recovery Story

    Hello My name is JGlow I had bilateral knee replacement on September 29 2020. Doing ok Still have pain. I would like to be added to the September people who had surgery on that date. My legs are still swollen but much better I’m frustrated because I can’t do more. My PT said she doesn’t know...
Back
Top Bottom