Recent content by Jean

  1. Jean

    TKR Josephine's 2nd knee story - short version

    Had a call from Jo just over an hour ago but unable to reply as my netbook and laptop are being repaired at the moment. So have dusted my desk-top and switched it on. She was in the waiting room for an ambulance to taxi her home. The trouble with this arrangement is that they don't give any...
  2. Jean

    TKR Josephine's knee story

    Had a call from Jo just over an hour ago but unable to reply as my netbook and laptop are being repaired at the moment. So have dusted my desk-top and switched it on. She was in the waiting room for an ambulance to taxi her home. The trouble with this arrangement is that they don't give any...
  3. Jean

    TKR Josephine's 2nd knee story - short version

    Jo has another night in hospital and all being well discharge tomorrow. ....................................................................
  4. Jean

    TKR Josephine's knee story

    Jo has another night in hospital and all being well discharge tomorrow. ....................................................................
  5. Jean

    TKR Josephine's 2nd knee story - short version

    Jo had a bit of a set back this afternoon so not definite but still hoping to go home tomorrow. Another good night's sleep will probably help her to feel better tomorrow. (I will leave it for her to tell the story)
  6. Jean

    TKR Josephine's knee story

    Jo had a bit of a set back this afternoon so not definite but still hoping to go home tomorrow. Another good night's sleep will probably help her to feel better tomorrow. (I will leave it for her to tell the story)
  7. Jean

    TKR Josephine's 2nd knee story - short version

    Just to update: Jo had a very good night, her pain is well controlled and she ate a 'hearty' breakfast. :snork: She can't wait to get home tomorrow to tell you all about it. .
  8. Jean

    TKR Josephine's knee story

    Just to update: Jo had a very good night, her pain is well controlled and she ate a 'hearty' breakfast. :snork: She can't wait to get home tomorrow to tell you all about it. .
  9. Jean

    TKR Josephine's knee story

    Sorry, can't find her thread as my laptop playing up. So glad she is 'on the other side' .
  10. Jean

    TKR Josephine's knee story

    Josephine just rang me 6 pm and we had quite a chat. She sounded great and was just enjoying a glass of milk and three rounds of toast and marmalade! I know this is not her recovery thread but perhaps somebody can move it over - thanks. I am sure she will post very soon.
  11. Jean

    TKR Josephine's 2nd knee story - short version

    Josephine just rang me 6 pm and we had quite a chat. She sounded great and was just enjoying a glass of milk and three rounds of toast and marmalade! I know this is not her recovery thread but perhaps somebody can move it over - thanks. I am sure she will post very soon.
  12. Jean

    Josephine joins the ranks of the marginally terrified

    Congrats on your driving test result Sis - but we knew you would pass with flying colours anyway! I just love this from Skigirls post - seems quite appropriate with your op date fast approaching. "just relax and let life happen for a little while before surgery" do you think you can do...
  13. Jean

    Josephine joins the ranks of the marginally terrified

    Iceman I really wish I could help Jo she was an absolute treasure when I had my hip done 2010 and I don't know how I would have managed without her - but I am rather older than she is and mostly need a walking aid to get about so even if I could get 'up north' I wouldn't be a lot of help...
  14. Jean

    Too Young for TKR?

    Hi Jo Just thought it might be interesting to others. :sneaker:- like this little smiley, heehee!
  15. Jean

    Too Young for TKR?

    Thanks Jamie That's just what I thought. I will pass the message on.
Back
Top Bottom