Recent content by J.A. Hag

  1. J

    abnormal lab results after ltkr

    hello everyone, I just love this site because I can come back from an appointment with my surgeon and u all understand the emotions thru a tkr and get it, where family and friends don't. I had my 12 week checkup with my surgeon and I'm happy to report he said everything looked good! I feared...
  2. J

    abnormal lab results after ltkr

    yesterday I logged into my orthopedic website to confirm an upcoming appt and found blood tests that were taken 11 days after my tkr. The results show 5 abnormal numbers. Can tkr mess with these numbers? can someone look at these and make sense of them? Should I bother to call my general...
  3. J

    abnormal lab results after ltkr

    P.s. I don't work so I have very little activity except light housework and grocery shopping. I have 2 teenager boys that help vacuum mop and with big grocery shops.
  4. J

    abnormal lab results after ltkr

    I ice 45 min most times sometimes only 30. I am curious what Os will say about what happened with pt and how progress stopped. not sure if it's necessary for him to take an X-ray or not. and, I have no problem with no exercise stretches but my bike has no resistance and helps me not be stiff.
  5. J

    abnormal lab results after ltkr

    Thank you @Celle. I ask these questions because I think my pt did something to my knee. I stopped going to pt now and tomorrow will make one week of not going. I do 5 heel slides a few times daily and a 10 min recumbent bike ride twice a day, and a stair stretch twice a day, and my swelling...
  6. J

    abnormal lab results after ltkr

    can anyone tell me if it's possible for the pt person to press too hard and mess up your new knee in some way? Also, if they have u doing things like stairs and wall squats before 12 weeks can that cause damage besides the swelling from overdoing? I appreciate any help in knowing the answers...
  7. J

    Revision TKR Please Help!!!!!

    What happens if one finds out they indeed do have metal allergies @Red's Mom? Sent from my iPad
  8. J

    MUA 10 weeks after TKRS and not yet happy

    I'm very happy for you that things are going better and improving. Sent from my iPad
  9. J

    abnormal lab results after ltkr

    I'm cancelling appts and don't know if I will return if I do it will only be once a week like previous. Thank u for advice. You ladies are the best and I'm grateful for this forum.
  10. J

    abnormal lab results after ltkr

    @sistersinhim. pt guy pushes the fact at 10 wks i should be at 120 rom. so that's what i'm going on when i say I'm frustrated is he leads me to believe I am behind
  11. J

    abnormal lab results after ltkr

    I went to pt 3 times this week after only going one time the two previous weeks, well that didn't help increase my rom. Been at 110 for 3 weeks now. I'm more swollen and irritated then I was. Frustrated. Admin please change header topic to - Same rom for 3 wks - almost 10 wks postop. thank u.
  12. J

    MUA Festina lente -Hastening slowly

    Congrats on reaching your goal and opening your bottle! Sent from my iPad
  13. J

    abnormal lab results after ltkr

    he holds knee and gently rocks it back and forth, heel slides, quad sets a towel under knee, bike for 10 min, climb one step lift other leg up.
  14. J

    abnormal lab results after ltkr

    I have been stuck at the same rom for almost 2 weeks and feel discouraged. does this happen sometimes? I have been going to pt. I went once last week and once the week before, so I went Monday and Wednesday this week and will go back Friday hoping to increase my bend. I am now 9 weeks post...
  15. J

    abnormal lab results after ltkr

    Thank you Celle. I appreciate each of you administrators because you are prompt at answering questions and always very helpful. I will try at 12weeks. And as u suggested very gently maybe only 5 minutes first try.
Back
Top Bottom